IGNORED

Greetings from Germany

Cornbuster

Hello together,

I collect Steelbooks and special edtions of movies since they exist.

During my journey through the amazing world of movies and their collector's editions I did find some Filmarena-Fullslips about a year ago - and I was totally fascinated!

That was the beginning of an even more expensive hobby than I have already had (much to the chagrin of my wife... :)).

In the cause of time my new Filmarenas started to feel lonely - they wanted to have some more friends - more exotic, more diversified, more exciting.

I had to find a couple of playmates for them and I did. Meanwhile my collection inlcudes beside my Arenas some Mantas, HDZetas, Novas, Kimchis and Blufans.

...and this little family is growing and growing...

That's why the most of my friends believe, I have serious psychological problems ;) - So - I'm right here, right?

My next project is a home cinema with a separate room for my growing collection, because there has to be a worthy place for it (and my psychological problems...).

And here we go!  Great to be in this community!

Reg_CB.jpg

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome @Cornbuster thanks for the introduction and showing us your awesome collection. You are right, this is the perfect place for you. You already found the German room 😍, your collection picture would be great in the Collection Topic in German room. I hope you have a good time here and find some great additions to your collection, enjoy.

Archived