IGNORED

Vice

Release Date : February 13th 2019

Directed by : Adam McKay

Cast : Christian Bale, Sam Rockwell, Amy Adams, Steve Carell

The story of stop using inappropriate language Cheney, an unassuming bureaucratic Washington insider, who quietly wielded immense power as Vice President to George W. Bush, reshaping the country and the globe in ways that we still feel today.

Trailer :

The Trailer looks very intersting indeed . Also i have read it is quite funny .

The work that everyone puts in on physical transformations on this scale always blow me away it was weeks after i saw the trailer that I realised it WAS Bale playing Chaney.  

My mumble on seeing the Trailer was " It says Christian Bale , he was not in that at all "

giphy-downsized.gif

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I'm also looking forward to seeing this. Christian Bale is absolutely awesome. I have to watch everything with him 1f44d.png

@extantsrevenge Yeah I am a huge fan of him. I had a friend of a friend who autograph hunts trying to get a signed pic from him at the baftas last night to go with my shortly arriving zeta dark knight trilogy. How awesome would that be 😁🤞

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@extantsrevenge Yeah I am a huge fan of him. I had a friend of a friend who autograph hunts trying to get a signed pic from him at the baftas last night to go with my shortly arriving zeta dark knight trilogy. How awesome would that be 😁🤞

That would be mega awesome 🤣

Archived