IGNORED

Hello From the USA

LMT0286

Hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself. I have been big into collecting movies for a while. Primarily Im into 4k uhd. I have a pretty sweet home theater set up so i'm a fan of what HDR and Atmos offers. Anyway i just recently got into collecting steelbooks and im slowly finding out what ones are the most collectible. i joined here to try to meet some new people that share the same hobby as me. As well as get into some group buys. Thanks guys. ill see you in the forums

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @LMT0286 thanks for the introduction, we're very happy to have you join us. I'm sure you will enjoy our site and our great Group Buys. Take a look around much to discover, especially all the great editions from around the world for all our favorite movies. If you have any questions at all, just let one of the team know 😊 Merry Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, LMT0286 said:

Thanks dude. I’ve already been going crazy sense I joined this group. I’ve spent so much money lol. But it’s worth it. 

Oh tell me about it!, I discovered premium blurays not too long ago, I am getting one from each company to see which ones I will like the most (I'm guessing all of them), I am having fun and I actually enjoy these versions a lot.

yeah ive gotten blufans, mantalab, hdzeta and weet one clicks so far. i ike the blufans the most because of the collectible aspect But i also like 4k so the manta lab one clicks have the best box set up i think. im waiting to get the Hdzeta batman tri with the mother box. that set looks soooo sick. But i never open them anyway so i guess it doest really matter. Im all about the collect ability 

21 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Yeah, there are 2 types of collectors and I belong to the unseal group haha!

I can't resist now seeing the content 🤣

KS

Yeah u have no idea how bad i want to open these one clicks. It takes allot of self control lol. I have to resort to watching a youtube video so i no whats inside ☹️

On 1/7/2019 at 9:20 PM, LMT0286 said:

yeah ive gotten blufans, mantalab, hdzeta and weet one clicks so far. i ike the blufans the most because of the collectible aspect But i also like 4k so the manta lab one clicks have the best box set up i think. im waiting to get the Hdzeta batman tri with the mother box. that set looks soooo sick. But i never open them anyway so i guess it doest really matter. Im all about the collect ability 

I know what you mean!, but I like to open them up, I have a small youtube channel so I tend to share that aspect of opening everything. Make sure you look into the protecting sleeves they sell here. Have fun and enjoy!.

Romeroland 

56 minutes ago, romeroland said:

I know what you mean!, but I like to open them up, I have a small youtube channel so I tend to share that aspect of opening everything. Make sure you look into the protecting sleeves they sell here. Have fun and enjoy!.

Romeroland 

Send me the link to your YouTube. I’ll subscribe. That way I can see what’s in my movies lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived