IGNORED

Thor: Ragnarok (4K UHD/2D or 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Lenticular Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Scary Hair

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Thor: Ragnarok (4K UHD/2D or 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]
3 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

OMG it's Blufans! I'm gonna gouge my eyes out! 

Its nowhere near as nice a small Blufans but still... “Let’s put a circular pattern behind it instead of a diamond, make it orange and call it exclusive” 🤦‍♂️

I am beginning to be be increasingly disappointed with Zavvi’s treatment of Marvel steels.

Apparently everyone was expecting a pre order on Friday morning but zavvi said they had made a mistake and it was actually a buy it now! How do you get confused between pre-order and buy it now! I was gonna purchase a copy but i had received a payment request for FilmArena edition of Venom and my group buy commitments come first and that was all my pocket money gone!

2 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Apparently everyone was expecting a pre order on Friday morning but zavvi said they had made a mistake and it was actually a buy it now! How do you get confused between pre-order and buy it now! I was gonna purchase a copy but i had received a payment request for FilmArena edition of Venom and my group buy commitments come first and that was all my pocket money gone!

It was a pre order with a Dispach stright away for the realise date Monday .

Crazy i know hey thats Zavvi for you . 

Flipping crazy a midnight lauch i needed matchsticks the size of Gandalfs staff to keep my little peepers open

.giphy-downsized.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived