IGNORED

Ant-Man and the Wasp (4K+3D+BD) (MovieNEX Premium Box) [Amazon Japan]

ksosk

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Ant-Man and the Wasp (4K+3D+BD) (MovieNEX Premium Box) [Amazon Japan]
  • ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Bwatt99 said:

What's going on with this title only in Japan? Contacted them said they look into it but it's still the same,first it was lack of stock of infinity war and now can't even order this?

I've spoken to the Amzn staff and currently, under contract agreement, the preorder must prioritise the Japanese first before it can be opened for intl orders.

No timeframe is given as to how long.

Ok thanks i wonder if it will sell out quickly after then? but they sure are getting worse with these editions less goodies and they  could at least have an option to be notified when it does.

This will be a first not available to all at same time?

Maybe infinity war had something to do with this?

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Bwatt99 said:

Ok thanks i wonder if it will sell out quickly after then? but they sure are getting worse with these editions less goodies and they  could at least have an option to be notified when it does.

This will be a first not available to all at same time?

Maybe infinity war had something to do with this?

Black Panther box is still available so the chance of this having sufficient copies is very high :)

42 minutes ago, howarmat said:

yeah i put order in for the other box for now but really want the premium box with stickers

Still trying to source infinity war for under 150 :(

Never knew the other was available to pre order never even tried this probably do me but if other becomes available i might grab its only just stickers so im not too fused.

I wanted to get the infinity war with pin badges but prices where just silly so just got the other instead and even that was more than i wanted.

Im sure if you wait long enough you get it at right price but for me i was worried it get harder to get and go up in price but already have seen price drops.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, howarmat said:

yeah i put order in for the other box for now but really want the premium box with stickers

Still trying to source infinity war for under 150 :(

IW is a tough one. I got lucky because a friend of mine preordered 2 on day 1 and gave me his extra. Some of the boxes seem to become available again later so it pays to check amazon jp periodically 

8 hours ago, deckard99 said:

IW is a tough one. I got lucky because a friend of mine preordered 2 on day 1 and gave me his extra. Some of the boxes seem to become available again later so it pays to check amazon jp periodically 

Yep i missed it when first came out but even then they no longer ship to australia which is another problem so my only option was to get from a certain site. I now have a contact close by who dont have a ban in place that could help me out which is good, yes will still cost me more as will need to be shipped to me which is extra.

But its really unbelievable that no amazon worlwide ship to australia anymore must be only one they dont ship too.

They must not value australian customers that much regardless of what government as of them to do.

As similar countries have same and works.

So overall collecting is much harder and costly.

Awards

• 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@ksosk seems as though I can. £88 with fees and shipping. Probably worth it for the premium edition ?? What you think 

The good thing about Japan set is the steelbook and case. The box quality is very good.

I am not a huge fan of Antman and the Wasp though, so I am skipping this.  Infinity War set was superb.

If you don't already own any steelbook edition of this movie, then it is a good one to own, else I will put my money with Blufans!

@ksosk Yeah well I get trigger finger so it's already ordered 😂😂 it does look like a good set. I do find myself buying editions of films Im not crazy on just because of the steel or edition lol. I haven't actually seen the movie yet but first one was ok. I seen the infinity war one on the site but that's not available to be shipped to UK so it must just be certain editions. Hopefully it arrives safe sound and 100% from Japan. Be a hassle to send back if damaged on arrival. 🙏

Archived