IGNORED

Along With The Gods (Bluray only) [Taiwan]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, nefilim said:

@ksosk

I feeling lazy atm so : movie, what kind of ? Good ? Price in euros or dollars ?

THX !

Hey @nefilim, Along with the Gods is a fantasy movie. 

It talks about a soul on his way to cross 7 hurdles in the Death realm to be awarded a chance for reincarnation!

It is an extremely touching movie and I cried like a baby, haha.

1180twd is probably around 33eur.

2 minutes ago, ksosk said:

Yup, the original source is a two-parter!

OMG. I didn't check that 1f61e.png

...even if you do, pls keep on tagging me on these awesome releases/films. Some of them always find their way to Nordic releases. I just have to know what to look for. Now I know one more name of cool movie. Thanks ! ?

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, nefilim said:

...even if you do, pls keep on tagging me on these awesome releases/films. Some of them always find their way to Nordic releases. I just have to know what to look for. Now I know one more name of cool movie. Thanks ! 1f44d.png

Let's continue to tag each other!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived