IGNORED

danny from england

Danny

Hey there @Danny!

Well you can't leave us hanging there with just that! I assume you have a pretty big collection since you've been at it for years? What would you say is your absolute favorite piece in your entire collection? 

Don't be afraid to post some pics up if you're willing to! Everyone here loves looking at pics of other's collections!

Awards

i'm a man of few words lol

well, i may have been collecting for years but due to moving around a lot, i always kept my collection nice and refined. quality > quantity

my favourite piece would have to be my original drive amaray with slipcover from 2011. why you ask? because that was my first ever blu ray, was given as a gift and is also one of my favourite ever movies. glorious. however, my favourite all time movie is actually ET! :)

honestly i mostly go for amarays (especially love the 4k american releases with the 'cute' shiny slipcovers), the occasional steelbook (these days the quality control is so bad it's always a risk) and then rarely a premium release. as i said, i'm crazy picky! although i did take a gamble and blind bought the blu fans COCO OC as i just have faith that it will be awesome. and yesterday ordered fight club OC. personally i love it.. it's amazing! anyway... been an awesome few days, and reservoir dogs nova lenti next week!

you see.. now you regret asking me to talk. once i get going i never shut up! :)

5 hours ago, Rograt said:

Excellent @Danny and thanks for telling us a little about yourself :) How many in your collection would you say you have? I only started back in October last year but I am totally hooked!!

hmmm i don't allow more than 100 per format

so max 100 dvd

max 100 blu ray

max 100 4k

:)

so roughly around 100+ right now... definitely a small collection just how i like it

i'm getting even pickier now to keep my collection perfect! out of all the blade runner 2049s i still am now 100% happy with any of them. so close with my mondo and custom steelbook magnet. if you guys wanna see it let me now

you know before when i posted my intro message i didn't think anyone would care! so how about your collection? what got you hooked!?

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself a little @Danny. I also like Drive a lot, the UK Steelbook is so awesome 1f60d.png Anyway great to have you with us and I'm looking forwad to seeing some pictures, always love to look at great stuff 1f44d.png

i used to love the grail (futureshop slip) and would still love to have it but never bought it yet!

the nova is the best for me and belive it or not i don't have the UK steel either!

you got a pic of it?

11 hours ago, Danny said:

sweeeet!

believe it or not i already have this. it's still boxed tho ready for my birthday! the nova release is truly spectacular

btw what's your number :) /1500

I have #744 out of 1800! And nice! If you want, feel free to add your date of birth to your profile on here and it'll show up on the calendar!

Awards

11 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

I have #744 out of 1800! And nice! If you want, feel free to add your date of birth to your profile on here and it'll show up on the calendar!

done! can you see it now ?

thats a nice number. i always like to be <1000 :)

cannot wait for coco blu fans 

2 hours ago, Danny said:

hmmm i don't allow more than 100 per format

so max 100 dvd

max 100 blu ray

max 100 4k

:)

so roughly around 100+ right now... definitely a small collection just how i like it

i'm getting even pickier now to keep my collection perfect! out of all the blade runner 2049s i still am now 100% happy with any of them. so close with my mondo and custom steelbook magnet. if you guys wanna see it let me now

you know before when i posted my intro message i didn't think anyone would care! so how about your collection? what got you hooked!?

Yes for sure you should post pics, we all love to see them :)

Quite a collection going on there and 100 4k? :TRUCDEOUF:  that's a huge 4k collection!

The Mondo BR2049 is the best of the bunch imho too :)

Yes I agree about the messages but that's why I and so many others love it here. It's a lot smaller community and we all get on really well and help each other out where we can as I'm sure you will find :)

I started in October when I bought FAC Warcraft as my 1st proper premium edition and have been hooked since. In fact I've been going seriously crazy and have over 500 already!! I really need to calm it down as I've spent an absolute fortune.

I really only try to collect big premium releases these days but I also love all the Asian versions too and recently added Thor & Captain America 1st avenger Amazon Japan exclusives. So I'm super happy to got these in my collection now :)

If you get time you should start posting your collection here

We all love to see other peoples collections buddy!

wow 500 damn man that's crazy!

yeah i love the premiums but keep them to a minimum. that way they are always amazing. kind of like when you have a hot girlfriend and forget she's hot. haha

i will slowly post pics of my stuff,, took loads of photos in the past but only showed them to one or two people. not anymore... :)

for now i posted my BR mondo there ;)

which is your favourite out of them all (500) if you had to name one

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Danny said:

i used to love the grail (futureshop slip) and would still love to have it but never bought it yet!

the nova is the best for me and belive it or not i don't have the UK steel either!

you got a pic of it?

You can see some pictures here the loose one is mine?

53 minutes ago, Danny said:

wow 500 damn man that's crazy!

yeah i love the premiums but keep them to a minimum. that way they are always amazing. kind of like when you have a hot girlfriend and forget she's hot. haha

i will slowly post pics of my stuff,, took loads of photos in the past but only showed them to one or two people. not anymore... :)

for now i posted my BR mondo there ;)

which is your favourite out of them all (500) if you had to name one

Hi Danny, Just a quick pointer for future reference as I didn't know you had responded to my post here, just lucky I came back to check ;) If you 'like' a post or quote a post or put the '@' and start typing the name of the person you want to tag until it turns blue we know you have responded to a post buddy! In fact I think you did do that with some already but when you don't we don't know you have responded!

I have many favourites honestly it changes nearly every week, to name a few..

Blade trilogy Japan 1st releases.

BR02049 Kimchi Lenti

Thor Japan 1st release

Drive Mondo

Killer Klowns EverthingBlu

T2: Judgement Day (Slipcase + Steelbook Ver.2.0 Premium LE)

To name a few I can go on on lol

3 hours ago, Rograt said:

Hi Danny, Just a quick pointer for future reference as I didn't know you had responded to my post here, just lucky I came back to check ;) If you 'like' a post or quote a post or put the '@' and start typing the name of the person you want to tag until it turns blue we know you have responded to a post buddy! In fact I think you did do that with some already but when you don't we don't know you have responded!

I have many favourites honestly it changes nearly every week, to name a few..

Blade trilogy Japan 1st releases.

BR02049 Kimchi Lenti

Thor Japan 1st release

Drive Mondo

Killer Klowns EverthingBlu

T2: Judgement Day (Slipcase + Steelbook Ver.2.0 Premium LE)

To name a few I can go on on lol

dang we have similar taste that's for sure!

which T2 are you talking about mate? :)

Archived