IGNORED

Sheikah's Collection

Welp...This isn't gonna be too special compared to a lot of peoples on here...But here's my small (but growing!) collection!

I'd say I've been collection for a couple of years now, but mainly just standard steelbooks from Best Buy and the like. Usually I just grab the ones for movies I really liked. I've got some really nice premium releases though from Blufans and the like coming soon though thanks to this forum! Can't wait to add them to the shelf!

IMG_20180204_000725.jpg

IMG_20180204_000749.jpg

IMG_20180204_001124.jpg

IMG_20180204_001149.jpg

IMG_20180204_001206.jpg

IMG_20180204_001226.jpg

Awards

2 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

That Fight Club is actually pretty old, got it from Best Buy a long while back I believe. It's got a spine slash on it 1f622.png 

But I am indeed dipping into the new Fight Club GB! Going for the Mantalab version myself. 1f44d.png

Pity about the spine slash, but better than nothing :)

Yes good shout that what I'm doing too. Just saw the Mlife version too that's pretty tasty also..now just need to win the lottery then I can complete my steelbook collection ;)

2 hours ago, deeii said:

Looks great! I really like how you displayed the steelbooks there! :) also nice to see the Funko Hulkbuster, I got that one myself aswell and it's awesome! 

Thanks @deeii!

I got that hulkbuster in the first marvel loot box or whatever they called it haha. It's def my favorite Funko Pop, it's pretty detailed and very solid/heavy. 

Awards

20 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Thanks @deeii!

I got that hulkbuster in the first marvel loot box or whatever they called it haha. It's def my favorite Funko Pop, it's pretty detailed and very solid/heavy. 

Yeah it was in the first Marvel Collector Corps box, I am still subscribed to it, in the last box they also had a oversized Pop! :)

Awards

On 2/7/2018 at 10:51 AM, deeii said:

Yeah it was in the first Marvel Collector Corps box, I am still subscribed to it, in the last box they also had a oversized Pop! :)

Oh really? I wasn't sure if it was still around haha. I caught wind that the hulkbuster was in the first box so I subscribed for that then cancelled. What oversized pop did they put in the last box?

Awards

Archived