IGNORED

JUMANJI : WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

Scary Hair

2 hours ago, DParadigm said:

@Scary Hair, Is this movie worth watching in 3D? Any chances this movie is going to be released in 3D?

I dont do 3D AT all sweetheart glasses on glasses will drive me crazy ??? , I belive @ksosk is THE man to ask about 3D .

As for a 3D disk I belive Transfomers Last Knight was the same a Zavvi 4K 2D realise and HMV Did the 3D version .  Weather that will happen I don't know as yet ☺.

2 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

I dont do 3D AT all sweetheart glasses on glasses will drive me crazy 1f636.png1f632.png1f632.png , I belive @ksosk is THE man to ask about 3D .

As for a 3D disk I belive Transfomers Last Knight was the same a Zavvi 4K 2D realise and HMV Did the 3D version .  Weather that will happen I don't know as yet 263a.png.

Yeah, glasses on glasses drove me crazy as well. So, I use Clip-On instead :D 

• ★ Administrators ★
7 hours ago, DParadigm said:

@Scary Hair, Is this movie worth watching in 3D? Any chances this movie is going to be released in 3D?

There isn't any 3D in my country so I think there is no 3D version of the movie. 

3/4 of the movie is set in the jungle so a 3D version, if there is, is definitely better to show the depth! 

Nevertheless, it is surely worth a watch @DParadigm!! 

• ★ Administrators ★

@ksosk no 3D you're so lucly. I don't like 3D, same as @Scary Hair glasses on glasses are stupid. Sadly they show almost everything only in 3D not even giving you a choice. The next problem is I want to see them in english and the choices are even more limited there.

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@ksosk no 3D you're so lucly. I don't like 3D, same as @Scary Hair glasses on glasses are stupid. Sadly they show almost everything only in 3D not even giving you a choice. The next problem is I want to see them in english and the choices are even more limited there.

That's why you need to buy the blurays!! Haha.

10 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Really? Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?  I have opposite problem with you. lol

I love 3D so much and the 3D is starting to be scarce in USA, and 3D blu-ray for new releases are almost non-existence. Our only option down the road will be import only.

Archived