IGNORED

Aeon Flux (Blu-ray/DVD Steelbook) [USA]

extantsrevenge

Release Date: March 6th, 2018

Price: $17.99

Purchase Link: Here

GB LINK: TBD

Note: I realize that Amazon/Walmart also have this same steelbook up for pre-order, but I didn't see one posted here for Best Buy and I figure anyone who likes to prioritize Best Buy due to rewards points like I do might be interested in grabbing it from here instead if they didn't already know.

6193987_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@Sheikah I merged your post with the already excisting one. When a release is available at multible retailers we only need 1 listing. Otherwise it might get confusing really fast. Normally such releases are listed in the Multi Retailer Steelbook section of the release county, but at the moment we don't have that for USA.

If you have info on an already listed Steelbook (for example additional retailer), please feel free to post in that listing?

@extantsrevenge Ah ok thanks for pointing that out! A multi-retailer section would definitely make sense. As said in the note section I did originally see the posting here in the Walmart section but I figured people who prefer Best buy due to rewards points might miss it if it wasn't being shown in the best buy section. 

It would definitely help though to have a multi retailer section and then use the specific store sub forums for exclusives to that store.

Awards

Archived