IGNORED

Welcome Big Poppa

• ★ Administrators ★

Hello Big Poppa,

Welcome to our forums. If you found your way here, we're guessing you're just as crazy about steelbooks and other premium releases as we are and we're happy to have you join us!

There's a lot to check out, but don't be shy or afraid to ask questions.  We were all newbies once!  

First, if you're not too shy, feel free to stop by here for a proper introduction. We'd love to know a little more about you!

Member Introductions

For news about upcoming steelbooks and premium releases from all the premium retailers, check out our member-exclusive release section with all that we know about what's to come.

Release Section

Then, if you happen to be a fan of a particular film, franchise, retailer or group of films then check out our discussion clubs.  

Member Clubs

If English isn't your first language, we also have forums for non-English speakers as we have plenty of International members as well.

International Chat

Last but certainly not least, check out our group buy section for our group buy rules and important information and links to all of our premium retailer and other group buys.  Make sure you review the rules before joining a group buy!

Group Buys

Lastly, as your Community Manager (CM), part of my job is to be available to your for any question and concerns you may have.  Don't hesitate to reach to to me by posting my name (@Gary K) in the relevant thread or sending me a PM.

We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards

- @Gary K

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 1:09 PM, LeadFarmer said:

Welcome @Big Poppa

Wave Hello GIF

Hello @LeadFarmerthank you for the warm welcome it’s great to meet you all I’m The Big Poppa. 😊 👋 🎉 

I’m a film collector who enjoys collecting Movies & TV Series preferably In Steelbooks and premium editions too. I love Superhero movies and I’ve recently been watching the X-Men and Deadpool movies in anticipation of Deadpool £ Wolverine coming out soonthese are my Deadpool 1 & 2 4K Steelbooks. 😊 👋 🤩 55F520A5-118A-4D68-A9C5-ED64F8F17BF9.thumb.jpeg.5e03f32c0e4ba4f796e3c1d2ee5ec802.jpeg

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 6:00 PM, bl4ck5t3r said:

Welcome @Big Poppa!

@bl4ck5t3r Thank you bl4ck5t3r it’s great to meet you all and it’s great to be here 😊 🤩 👋 

I’m The Big Poppa I enjoy collecting Films and TV Series. I want to collect the MCU Steelbooks next. I also really enjoy 3D movies too I’m going to get a premium release for War For The Planet Of The Apes soon which will be cool. 😊 🎉 👋 Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 8:50 AM, Benoit46 said:

you're welcome love GIF

Hi and Welcome on Mediapsychos @Big Poppa !

@Benoit46Hello Benoit46 thank you for the warm welcome it’s great to meet you all

and awesome to be here. 👋 😊 🤩 

I’m The Big Poppa I really enjoy collecting my favourite films and TV series. I enjoy supporting physical media and the sound and video quality is much better for physical media too.  😊 🎉 🤩 

I like to collect different franchises all in Steelbooks I have about 50 Steelbooks right now and I’m always picking up more. I want to finish my DCEU steelbook collection soon and keep collecting more films.  😊 🤩 ❤️ iron man GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/27/2024 at 8:01 PM, Gary K said:

Hello Big Poppa,

Welcome to our forums. If you found your way here, we're guessing you're just as crazy about steelbooks and other premium releases as we are and we're happy to have you join us!

There's a lot to check out, but don't be shy or afraid to ask questions.  We were all newbies once!  

First, if you're not too shy, feel free to stop by here for a proper introduction. We'd love to know a little more about you!

Member Introductions

For news about upcoming steelbooks and premium releases from all the premium retailers, check out our member-exclusive release section with all that we know about what's to come.

Release Section

Then, if you happen to be a fan of a particular film, franchise, retailer or group of films then check out our discussion clubs.  

Member Clubs

If English isn't your first language, we also have forums for non-English speakers as we have plenty of International members as well.

International Chat

Last but certainly not least, check out our group buy section for our group buy rules and important information and links to all of our premium retailer and other group buys.  Make sure you review the rules before joining a group buy!

Group Buys

Lastly, as your Community Manager (CM), part of my job is to be available to your for any question and concerns you may have.  Don't hesitate to reach to to me by posting my name (@Gary K) in the relevant thread or sending me a PM.

We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards

- @Gary K

Thank you for the warm welcome @Gary Kand for all the links.  😊 👋 🤩 

I’m The Big Poppa I like to collect Steelbooks and premium releases. I enjoy 3D films and like to collect all of my favourite films and TV Series. Some of my favourites in my collection are my House Of The Dragon 4K Steelbook as that looks very nice and I also have Blade 4 K collectors edition too the Steelbook is beautiful 🤩 😊 🤩 Excited Wesley Snipes GIF by BBQ Films54716940-4B8F-459E-86E4-C38F9BAC9537.png.08d41be3c867dd8cd068c88809a9c985.png

• Like 2

On 4/28/2024 at 6:39 AM, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

@Big Poppa

welcome to the Psychos,
we all love each other,
consider, here the purse is empty faster than you think

Psycho.gif.3e0289b0518c7dbbb0704b04e914a608.gif

@CAYENNE-FAHRER Thank you for the warm welcome it’s great to be here.  🙏 😊 👋 🤩 

I’m The Big Poppa I really enjoy collecting films & TV Series. I also like to collect my favourite films in 4K Steelbooks some of my favourites are the 4 older Batman films with Jack Nicholson and Danny DeVito etc they are classics.  Im excited for the future as there are so many fantastic films coming out to look forward to purchasing. 😊 🤩 🎉 11669F60-36F3-41DC-B425-AEAC38CFBBBD.jpeg.a0cae1ab84387952909242eeccdae1fa.jpeg

• Like 2

HELLO  AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @Big Poppa  🤗

PLEASE FEEL FREE  To, Post, create enjoy topics in our 

International Chat Rooms

When tagging @Scary Hair

Anything you  need  the highlighted one gets our attention  .        

OR drop any staff member a  PM the list can be found   at   the bottom of each  forum page 🤗

PS WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY

Pup Flirting GIF by GIPHY Staff Picks .

3 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

HELLO  AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @Big Poppa  🤗

PLEASE FEEL FREE  To, Post, create enjoy topics in our 

International Chat Rooms

When tagging @Scary Hair

Anything you  need  the highlighted one gets our attention  .        

OR drop any staff member a  PM the list can be found   at   the bottom of each  forum page 🤗

PS WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY

Pup Flirting GIF by GIPHY Staff Picks .

Thank you @Scary Hair and everybody for the warm welcome I really appreciate it and it’s great to be here. 😊 👋 🎉 🤩 🙏 I’m very friendly too thank you for your kind words and I look forward to checking out all the different chat rooms and forums as well as making friends with everybody. 😊 👌 🤩 🎉 🙏 Joining Welcome Home GIF

• Like 2