IGNORED

Hey guys ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Rich lander

Just want to introduce myself! Iโ€™m a huge collector and recently found you guys from a recommendation! Canโ€™t wait to start getting into the group buys.ย 
I hope this is allowed, I run a review and collection Instagram and would love it if as many of you as possible could follow me!

ย 

landers_collection_and_reviews

ย 

thank you guys so much ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ means a lot!

ย 

Rich

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Rich lander said:

Just want to introduce myself! Iโ€™m a huge collector and recently found you guys from a recommendation! Canโ€™t wait to start getting into the group buys.ย 
I hope this is allowed, I run a review and collection Instagram and would love it if as many of you as possible could follow me!

ย 

landers_collection_and_reviews

ย 

thank you guys so much ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ means a lot!

ย 

Rich

ย 

๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿค ย howdyย @Rich lander,

ย 

Iโ€™mย so glad you foundย us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™

ย 

I hope yourย stay hereย will beย a fun and enjoyable one for you!!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Iโ€™m not on instagram, you got any other platform like YT? ๐Ÿงย 

ย 

ย Iโ€™m a collector too thatย started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got meย into the Premium editions (I started way back thoughย  & gradually upgraded fromย VHSย toย DVD to BD to 4K oh myย ๐Ÿคฃ). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followedย & MP took over myย #1 place since March โ€˜19 heyย ๐Ÿ‘‹ย 

ย 

collector GIF

ย 

Hereย are some nice threads, have a look around here:

ย 

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/70-steelbook-group-buys/

ย 

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/71-other-media-group-buys/

ย 

Also when you get your goodies, if you want to, post themย here:ย 

ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m who is referred to as the โ€œconsigliereโ€ย on MP andย the Olโ€™ American guyย ๐Ÿ˜†ย (Olโ€™ Mike is me)ย becauseย I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

al pacino GIFย ย old statler and waldorf GIF

ย 

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lotย lol!๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

ย 

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff orย one of theย Guardians likeย thisย @Veumย (makeย sureย youย usetheย @ plus the membersย name you want and make sure youย use the @ w/theย pinkish/redย as it getsย our attention!).ย ๐Ÿ˜ย ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธย 

• Like 1