IGNORED

"Oh no, another Brazilian?"

abraorafa

Hello!
My name is Rafael, (I prefer to be called Rafa) and I live in Brazil. I don't consider myself a collector, I honestly don't remember the last edition I bought. But I'm proud to have two of the biggest ones, the French Préstige Edition and the Wizards Collection, both of Harry Potter, when I still gave money to the creator - I don't make this a protest, I stopped buying purely for personal reasons. Furthermore, being a collector in Brazil is something like sticking a gun in your own mouth and this only gets worse in the case of physical media. No major studios distribute their films here anymore.
 Barbie became my favorite movie and I went to several websites to follow the releases. I started by pre-ordering an Italian steelbook, canceled it and switched to a better German one and finally to the previously out-of-print British edition. But deep down, deep down, I'm going to try to buy a MantaLab. I joined the forum to find out about buying groups, but I won't join one for now. The entry fee charged is very fair, but any penny saved now (due to the high taxes I will need to pay on this import) is worthy of my thanks.
And that's it.
Margot Robbie GIF

• Like 6

4 hours ago, abraorafa said:

Hello!
My name is Rafael, (I prefer to be called Rafa) and I live in Brazil. I don't consider myself a collector, I honestly don't remember the last edition I bought. But I'm proud to have two of the biggest ones, the French Préstige Edition and the Wizards Collection, both of Harry Potter, when I still gave money to the creator - I don't make this a protest, I stopped buying purely for personal reasons. Furthermore, being a collector in Brazil is something like sticking a gun in your own mouth and this only gets worse in the case of physical media. No major studios distribute their films here anymore.
 Barbie became my favorite movie and I went to several websites to follow the releases. I started by pre-ordering an Italian steelbook, canceled it and switched to a better German one and finally to the previously out-of-print British edition. But deep down, deep down, I'm going to try to buy a MantaLab. I joined the forum to find out about buying groups, but I won't join one for now. The entry fee charged is very fair, but any penny saved now (due to the high taxes I will need to pay on this import) is worthy of my thanks.
And that's it.
Margot Robbie GIF

🥤🤠 howdy @abraorafa your new friend from the USA 🇺🇸,

I’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇🙏

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

Here are some nice threads, have a look around here:

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/54-member-introduction/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/70-steelbook-group-buys/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/71-other-media-group-buys/

Also when you get your goodies, if you want to, post them here: 

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Mike is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of the Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you usethe @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the pinkish/red as it gets our attention!). 😁 🎬 🙋‍♂️

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, abraorafa said:

Hello!
And that's it.
Margot Robbie GIF

@abraorafa Hi Rafael, our group buy for Manta Barbie is open right now but I can’t say for how much longer. The VET is not an entrance fee. It is credited on your final invoice. We have some other members from Brazil on MP too, some of them long time collectors.  Let us know if we can help in any way! 

• Like 6

Thanks.
I'm sorry if I use very common or old expressions. As I said, I don't have English as my mother tongue (neither paternal, nor fraternal, nor anything, in fact). Throughout the day I only came across a community full of affection and commitment to welcoming newcomers, like me. Thanks to you, I dedicated myself to understanding everything about purchasing groups and as my purchase was already certain and my biggest fear was that I would be left without, I already requested participation in the purchasing group. Now I'm closer to my dream. You are made of gold, my sincere thanks so far, @Veum and @deckard99

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Masterblaster said:

haha i like the title , made me laugh !👍😁

Glad to see you here at our site and hope you will interact with all the other collectors here on site.

We appreciate your support !

Take care

John

I'm glad I arrived bringing laughter. 😁
And thank you for the welcome, I'm already interacting and got help from very polite people, right from the start. My impression couldn't be better.

• Like 4