IGNORED

Lunch with a favorite Actor…Who & Why?

Smurr05

Not sure where to put this as new to this awesome forum. I can safely say that I’m sure we all here consider ourselves as true cinephiles. But…If you could have lunch with one or a couple of your favorite cinema stars, who might that be, and why?

Me… Tom Sizemore,(RIP), and Michael Madsen together…I’d pay but be shakin inside throughout! 🤣Also, Gary Oldman, for same reason✌🏻

Edited by Smurr05
  • Like 2

• Smurr05 changed the title to Lunch with a favorite Actor…Who & Why?
2 hours ago, Smurr05 said:

Not sure where to put this as new to this awesome forum. I can safely say that I’m sure we all here consider ourselves as true cinephiles. But…If you could have lunch with one or a couple of your favorite cinema stars, who might that be, and why?

Me… Tom Sizemore,(RIP), and Michael Madsen together…I’d pay but be shakin inside throughout! 🤣Also, Gary Oldman, for same reason✌🏻

@Smurr05 howdy 🤠 welcome and hope you enjoy your time on our AMAZING MP my friend! :)

I’m a big Western 🐴 🤠 fan which I enjoy so much, so it would be so many of those stars that were involved in a series and in the movies… a couple to start with would be Dale Robertson, Robert Fuller, John Smith was born Robert Errol Van Orden, Clint Eastwood, Lee Majors, Barbara Stanwyck, Lorne Greene, Michael Landon, Dan Blocker, John Wayne, Randolph Scott, Roy Rogers, George “Gabby” Hayes and as I said many, many more! 🤠

image.gif.2895805edfc5c7e624a00c02afaa1f7c.gif 

image.gif.c155f64b78e47d9d80aaef722f1daed2.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1