IGNORED

Hello and thank you

Jediclare

Hi I’m Clare and I’m addicted to steelbooks... lol

i started this hobby about a year and a half ago and I’m completely bonkers about steelbooks now!! I especially love the premium editions. Blu fans is probably my favourite retailer at the moment, with Manta lab a close second.

I’m also a huge Alien fan so have been very happy this year that we got a new Alien film with Alien Covenant and am on cloud nine that we have lots of premium edition steelbook releases of that movie coming out!!

Thank you for letting me join your forum :) 

3 hours ago, Jediclare said:

Thank you for the welcome :)

Oh I have the digibook too and that’s super!! I need to be careful I don’t start collecting them!!! 

I love how varied media packaging can be, especially if it’s a movie you love. Some of them can be like works of art. 

It's true, there are times even I don't like the movie at all, but I want a particular premium for the beautiful packaging. Sounds like you're in the right place. ?

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @Jediclare , welcome to our Forum , we do hope you can find friends and psychos to exchange experiences  with. 

I understand about that temptation NOT to start collecting other MEDIA as well as Steelbooks , sometimes it is hard not to do . 

Have a nice time !

Take care

:hello: and welcome to Media Psychos @Jediclare , you should fit right in here , there's loads to do and get involved with  as well as the Amazing Group Buys that are currently running , so don't hesitate to join in , if you have any questions just ask , there's always some one around the asylum who can answer any queries you may have , ..........Happy Collecting.......??

Thank you @ukade2327 @nefilim and @Masterblaster. I am roaming about the forum at the moment having a look at some of the threads :)  I really do enjoy this hobby and have withdrawal symptoms if I haven’t got a new item in a few weeks!! So far I’ve only really accessed the forum via my phone so I’m looking forward to seeing how the forum looks via my PC in a few days

1 minute ago, Jediclare said:

Thank you @ukade2327 @nefilim and @Masterblaster. I am roaming about the forum at the moment having a look at some of the threads :)  I really do enjoy this hobby and have withdrawal symptoms if I haven’t got a new item in a few weeks!! So far I’ve only really accessed the forum via my mobile so I’m looking forward to seeing how the forum looks via my PC in a few days

...have a look asap. with all the HD trailers we have here and such. lol.

anyway. nice to have you with us !

?

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA PSYCHOS @Jediclare ?

Addicted to Steelbooks , YOU are certainly in the right place as WE know thet feeling Exactly image1.GIF.91c2e6cd8c5996e929acc129718ae229.GIF

YOUR NEW59426e794fec0_tenor(6).gif.0e94c69deb7754f1f332e361b2fce789.gif Awates with every retailer announcement ??.

The ones that are YET to arrive on Steelbook / Home Media can be found right HERE 648783af.gif.3c683d59d725388b8b51fa6489ac8299.gif.00fae2f2b6889395556a9ac8c616a7ec.gif  .

IF you neec anything just @ or post in the topic a Psycho will soon answer 5942c654367e1_tenor(7).gif.b5129b1b17a51a16743f7836433b8e9f.gif.

Cool! Thanks @nefilim & @Scary Hair !! 

Have to admit the Pacific rim sequel posters look awesome!! And I do look forward to @nefilim posting the trailer for the next Terminatir film when that gets made as I think that will be something special ! 

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. There is lots to explore in the forum and lots of new movies to see! I just need more space for my steelbooks and a lottery win now lol 

Archived