IGNORED

Blackhat (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray) (Arrow Video) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

Release Date: September 5, 2023

Price: £22.00 / £21.99 / £21.99

Purchase Link: Arrow Video HMV ZAVVI 

20230506_172249.thumb.jpg.c1ecbb88e7451201d5d49063806814fe.jpg

• 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentations in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of both the US and international versions of the film
  • Original lossless 5.1 audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary by critics Bryan Reesman and Max Evry
  • Firewall - brand new video interview with cinematographer Stuart Dryburgh
  • Zero Day Threat - brand new video interview with production designer Guy Hendrix Dyas
  • The Cyber Threat, On Location Around the World and Creating Reality - three archival behind-the-scenes featurettes on the making of the film
  • Image gallery
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Doug John Miller
  • Illustrated collector's booklet featuring new writing on the film by Andrew Graves
  • Limited Edition slipcover featuring newly commissioned artwork by Doug John Miller

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Just ordered this and The Last Starfighter from Diabolik. Haven’t seen the latter since I was a kid! Should be fun to introduce it to my boys, though. I’ll have to save Blackhat for after they’re in bed. 😂

I wonder what can be available with my tastes at Diabolikdvd? 🧐 

***BLACKHAT DIRECTORS CUT UPDATE***

“We listened to your feedback about our release of Blackhat not including Michael Mann's revised director's cut of the film and we are very pleased to confirm that the original digital files have been found. It will now be included as a second Blu-ray Disc. To allow time for disc authoring and quality control, we have had to push the release date back to 4th September. We hope you understand the necessity for this delay and are as excited as we are to be able to feature this significantly different version of the film alongside the two previously announced cuts.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...