• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bilbon

• Benoit46

• Veum

• cypheria078

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Hey @R1s1ngs0n, these are so great/fun, would you be able to start a new thread with the German ones combined also, possibly... so we could go in there and have our fun for all this?

Just a suggestion!

That's a good idea! I'll have to check with @extantsrevenge if it would be possible to create a special 'Most Wanted Psychos’ photo album in the international section.

If ok, @raylight and myself will post all the existing posters/bios in there and will from that point post any additional ones directly in that thread.

Nils, Daniel - what do you think?

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

That's a good idea! I'll have to check with @extantsrevenge if it would be possible to create a special 'Most Wanted Psychos’ photo album in the international section.

If ok, @raylight and myself will post all the existing posters/bios in there and will from that point post any additional ones directly in that thread.

Nils, Daniel - what do you think?

Okay with me, If one of you wants to launch the topic. Also thanks to you both @R1s1ngs0n and @raylight for doing these, they are a lot of fun and this way they would remain visible and not get forgotten. We all know how fast the pages fill up in German room 😱.

So funny 👍

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Okay with me, If one of you wants to launch the topic. Also thanks to you both @R1s1ngs0n and @raylight for doing these, they are a lot of fun and this way they would remain visible and not get forgotten. We all know how fast the pages fill up in German room 😱.

Thanks Nils 👍

But since I want to make just one general thread that includes all members’ posters, it will need to be a separate topic in the international area’s main index - I can’t generate a topic there.

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Thanks Nils 👍

But since I want to make just one general thread that includes all members’ posters, it will need to be a separate topic in the international area’s main index - I can’t generate a topic there.

Ah, you want this to show as an extra section, besides the rooms? I thought only a topic in one of the rooms. I have to get back to you on this 👌

@bearlol a.k.a. The Mad Gardener

Type of affiliation - Cleaner/Problem Solver

On the surface, this seemingly innocent looking chap could very easily pass for your best friend's uncle that would be more than happy to invite you home for a drink. To assume that, however, would be a fatal mistake, as several poor souls found out.

'The Mad Gardener' as he's notoriously known, has been employed for years by MP's French branch as their trusted 'cleaner/problem solver'.

Some members didn't pay their GB fees? - they call the Cleaner. A member was found selling his 1-click at scalpers price? - they call the Cleaner.  Someone over at Hamton Ducks Nargles was heard badmouthing MP? - they call the Cleaner.

To illustrate just how dangerous this fellow is, someone once said that his garden has got probably more holes than the Nevada desert.

bearlol.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 6

à l’instant, lingrass a dit :

Apparemment copain tu en as après mon anatomie c'est pour ça que je te proposais ^^ une photo de mon anatomie 😂

Put**n Ouai Laurent, vas y balance, on veut voir du poil !!! 🤣

Ldv.gif