• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Da du bei meinem "Rapport" an Üdi ein "Confused" Emoji gesetzt hast, wie hat er dir den gefallen??

Mit welchem Wort würdest du ihn beschreiben??

Ja was meinst du mit Fragen offen gelassen? Und die schauspielerische Qualität fanden wir ausgezeichnet, waren alles Top Stars des Asia Kinos. Die Bambus Szene war sogar eine Hommage an Jackie Chan, die Szene durften sie benutzen. 

Uns hat der Film nicht nur gut sondern sehr gut gefallen. 

Aber ist natürlich immer Geschmackssache 😉

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Ja was meinst du mit Fragen offen gelassen? Und die schauspielerische Qualität fanden wir ausgezeichnet, waren alles Top Stars des Asia Kinos. Die Bambus Szene war sogar eine Hommage an Jackie Chan, die Szene durften sie benutzen. 

Uns hat der Film nicht nur gut sondern sehr gut gefallen. 

Aber ist natürlich immer Geschmackssache 😉

Wenn ein Marvel Film angekündigt wird, gehe ich ins Netz und mach mich schlau über Figuren, Dinge und wie wurden Geschichten in den Comics erzählt. Dass man ein gutes Grundwissen hat, über das was demnächst im Kino kommt.

Meine Fragen:

Spoiler

Woher kommen die Ringe? Woher kommt der Seelenfresser? Woher kommt der Drache? Wo ist diese hoch entwickelte Zivilisation abgeblieben? Warum hatten die damals Hochhäuser und leben jetzt in Bambushütten? Wie ist diese mystische Welt entstanden? Kann die Ringe jeder benutzen? Warum nur zwei Personen (Vater und Sohn)? Woher kommt diese ganze Technologie??

Bei der Sichtung im Kino wirst du ja erstmal überrannt von der Story und den Bildern, vielleicht sind dann Details beim schauen untergegangen. Es wurden Dinge schon erklärt, aber in meinen Augen, eben nicht zufriedenstellend. Aber du bist auch großer Asien-Film-Fan und siehst es wahrscheinlich anders (als ich)??

Das mit der "Bambus Szene" wusste ich zum Beispiel nicht ... aber die ganze Szene war auf jeden Fall cool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

My Stasi cinema opinion report:

I can actually only summarize my opinion in one word "good"

Why only good? The film in itself is fun, but it leaves more questions than before in anticipation of the film.

They are beautiful pictures and I also like the whole mystical thing .... Actually, you would have to put a little shovel on it.

I'm not interested in the point about the eternal "Marvel uniform formula", that's the way it is and it will stay that way for the next 11 years.

I do hope that in upcoming films, Marvel will give me answers to my questions.

But I am someone, if I watch the film a second and third time, I discover other things and it could turn from a "good" to a "very good", but it will definitely not be a "suction part".

15 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Yes, what do you mean by questions left unanswered? And we found the acting quality to be excellent, they were all top stars of Asian cinema. The bamboo scene was even a tribute to Jackie Chan, they were allowed to use the scene. 

We didn't just like the film, we liked it very much. 

But of course it's always a matter of taste  😉

I had the opportunity to see the film 

OkmN2g7.jpg

I left the theater feeling like this

mFaIGFq.gif

I have a couple of nitpick's but those nitpick's didn't ruin my overall enjoyment. I've heard some people say that the trailers gave away to much for them. I was able to avoid trailers & spoilers so I saw everything for the first time at the movies.

• Like 7

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

... du meinst, das linke Exemplar??

... aber die Deko in der Mitte, mit der kleinen Katze finde ich klasse ... 

Ja, genau ! *lol* Und auf der Bank sitzen Oma&Opa und @Catgirl Lindy ist zu Besuch. Vielleicht hat auch Lindy links die Blüten gefuttert, wer weiß. 😄

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I had the opportunity to see the film 

OkmN2g7.jpg

I left the theater feeling like this

mFaIGFq.gif

I have a couple of nitpick's but those nitpick's didn't ruin my overall enjoyment. I've heard some people say that the trailers gave away to much for them. I was able to avoid trailers & spoilers so I saw everything for the first time at the movies.

As a massive fan of Asian/Martial Arts cinema as well as the MCU, this film seems like something that's right up my alley.

Unfortunately, we're still in lockdown here, so I may have to find another means of watching it (like I did with Black Widow).

I don't think I'd be able to wait. It may be out of theatres once our lockdown has ended (which may be until Christmas).

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

As a massive fan of Asian/Martial Arts cinema as well as the MCU, this film seems like something that's right up my alley.

Unfortunately, we're still in lockdown here, so I may have to find another means of watching it (like I did with Black Widow).

I don't think I'd be able to wait. It may be out of theatres once our lockdown has ended (which may be until Christmas).

That fu*king sucks! You will definitely have to find another way to watch. Knowing your taste I strongly believe you will enjoy this one.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

$16.30  jim carrey GIF

I paid EUR 4.99 for my cinema ticket here at the CineMaXX Dresden  foghorn leghorn classics GIF by Looney Tunes

Yeah the theater I go to is advertised as a special Grand Screen so they charge more. The screen is huge & the seats are comfortable, not exactly $16 comfortable, but I've made my peace a long time ago with the theaters being overpriced so I don't worry about it. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Sheet GIF

Before the pandemic, ticket prices were around $23 to $25 for adults (regular 2D screenings).

And $26 to $27 for Xtremescreen showings (basically bigger screen, better sound, etc.)

Prices have slightly gone up this past year and a half, especially for a lot of independently owned theatres which have been closed for months now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Ripper said:

4,99€???? Respekt! Soviel zum Thema Ost/West Gefälle😗

Ich habe von 1990 bis 1998 in München gelebt und dies waren meine Kino intensivsten Jahre (i love the 90's), da war Montag und Dienstag im Cinemaxx "Kinotag" und das Ticket hat 6,00 DM gekostet. Wir reden hier von ca. Pi mal Daumen umgerechnet von 3,00 EUR, schon vor mehr als 25 Jahren.

• Like 6