• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor einer Stunde schrieb Mithrandir2320:

Putin ist völlig wahnsinnig und kennt keine Grenzen mehr.

Ich glaub...

...Der will nur noch in die Geschichte eingehen! Wenn auch negativ! Ich glaub den interessiert es auch wenig! Der hat so viel Geld & Macht ect. usw.

Alles krank! Das ist erst der Anfang... Aber was willste machen??? 😕☹️

Wenn solche Leute wirklich Eier hätten! Hätte Er doch in einer Eins-gegen-Eins-Situation nie eine Chance! 😉 ...Der alte Lappen!

Vitali Klitschko: „Ich hatte Angst, mein Bruder würde sterben“ - WELTRazzia bei Vitali Klitschko: Ex-Boxweltmeister wehrt sich gegen Vorwürfe

...Dennoch! Kennt man die ganzen Hintergründe nicht! Was genau?! Wer wie... usw. Denn es gab ja auch genug Korruptionsskandale in Kiew usw.

Da soll noch jemand durchsehen?! 🙄

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Agreed, mate.

I have no idea why they aren't using some iconic images from the films.

It seems lazy compared to the one's for Nolan's trilogy.

@Fortis93  

I don’t understand why either. These two Batman films are responsible for why the general public takes the character serious. There the foundation for the character having a more dark & mature tone in cinema. The impact of these films are still felt today, but you wouldn’t know that by how the films physical media releases are treated. Even viewers who are not fans of the films can point out that the movies are full of style. 

• Like 9

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

Batman 89, & Returns is always disrespected when it comes to modern artwork. Who is approving this generic junk?

Ian Bohen What GIF by Yellowstone

vor 1 Stunde schrieb swish:

Batman und Batman Returns hätte man bessere Artwork für das Steel können verwenden

@(Batman Returns)... Der Lenti-Full-Slip von HDzeta ist einfach nur... 👌👍🤩

Der von Batman 89 HDzeta is auch... 👌

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Gladiator_MV said:

@(Batman Returns)... HDzeta's Lenti full briefs are just... 👌 👍 🤩

Batman 89 HDzeta's is also... 👌

I agree the Slips was nice, but I was still disappointed because those films deserve Gold Label treatment. Those steel books that came with the release was 

home alone hd GIF

• Like 12

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mithrandir2320:

Moin. Man wird morgens wach und die erste Nachricht ist,

dass das größte AKW in der Ukraine brennt.

Putin ist völlig wahnsinnig und kennt keine Grenzen mehr.

Völlig irre ist das.

Krass fand ich die Tage auch die Aussage, dass China meinte, Russland solle mit der Invasion bis zum Ende der olympischen Spiele warten.

Ich bin völlig mitgenommen diese Woche, versuche aber, hier etwas Kraft durch den einen oder anderen Lacher zu tanken und schreibe deshalb nicht viel darüber.

Vladimir Putin Peace GIF by pinotti

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

vor 53 Minuten schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

I agree the Slips was nice, but I was still disappointed because those films deserve Gold Label treatment. Those steel books that came with the release was 

home alone hd GIF

...that's right, a WEA Steel would have been the highlight of course... but, the Slips from the Silver Editions looks really great! (Hobbit, BttF) ect.  🤩👌👍

For me completely ok and the WWA Steels are also ok... The Inside Artworks (the internal pressure) looks very cool... 🤩👌

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

Do you like the CineMuseum editions that are going to be released soon?

...Things looked very strong! 🤩👍 But! released?! 🤔😉

• Like 10