IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Gentleman:

Also ich werde ihn bestellen. Ist ein Klassiker. Dann noch als UHD im Mediabook. Nett! Und heute im Angebot für unter 30€. Passt für mich… Außerdem unterstütze ich gerne Capelight, die waren zuletzt sehr aktiv und haben einige gute Veröffentlichungen rausgebracht.

Ich habe die UHD-Box von Vinegar Syndrome, die wirklich klasse ist.

Von daher werde ich erstmal abwarten, wie das MB wird...

RH_swz_1.thumb.jpg.643bdba489b9a54f4b63bec6f4800978.jpg

RH_swz_2.thumb.jpg.669dffb79f4f8370272ed83e0ccef5e3.jpg

RH_swz_3.thumb.jpg.0d584318a8bb095e86ff23661f77d2e6.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 1

• Replies 105.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerade geordert, zur Info, falls jemand Soundtracks sammelt...

Die farbigen Vinyls sind Made-By-Mutant-exklusiv, die schwarzen gibt's auch bei JPC.

- 2 x140g colored Vinyl
- Initial pressing housed inside a clear plastic printed outer Jacket
- Quadruple fold-out gatefold sleeve
- Booklet featuring liner notes from Denis Villenvue & Hans Zimmer
- Printed inner sleeves featuring Nagaoka-style dust sleeves
- Artwork by Greg Ruth

Dune2_vinyl_1.thumb.jpg.dcdf6d6cbe449c840bc0aadae5e1916a.jpg

Dune2_vinyl_2.thumb.jpg.974574d255bde5243bbbabfcfdd8ee05.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Cornbuster said:

If anyone is on board with Shang-Chi - I saw by chance (because I was in the store) that the Shang-Chi bill was due.

I hadn't followed the information thread in the club because so far - at least for me - there were always PMs, so I was "careless".

This time none came. If I hadn't seen any information about UHDClub payment, I wouldn't have gone to the store at all and would have missed it.

You don't mean John had a system with pms everyone was used to then he moved the goalposts AGAIN 

Wish he do 1 thing stick with it and stop changing his mind it's not helpful that's why he gets half the problems he does.

people cannot keep up with what he's doing next 👍

I have always followed the gb info threads but the pms where a great safety net, really do not understand why he stopped them????

Consistency is users friend 👍👍👍👍

And him getting paid on time 🤣🤣🤣

Also anyone noticed @Hollywood E Rock is having to put posts in the update thread on a regular basis now 

Which is a help but I noticed its lost 25 people since that one change the other week or two

The clever person would set the clubs up with automatic setting notification and email from the particular thread that no one can change!

might mean a slight recode of the board but imagine the grief of chasing people all the time, would save him lots of hours

And no excuses either if all got emails there's alot members here lucky if visit once a week

When your wanting money in a hurry the current way needs better improving

If @Cornbuster can slightly cock up a seasoned collector anyone can

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Basil 👍

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Catgirl said:

Now it's Friday and I'm lying flat, severe bronchitis if it's not pneumonia....  😷 😨

Ah poor lindy hugs for you 🫂

Get well soon drink lots hot steamy drinks help your lungs with that 🙏

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Basil 🙏

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, swish said:

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire Steelbook US

IMG_6248.thumb.jpeg.f8449cb54f0d97ec464666f45bc01793.jpeg

There are 2 Steels in Germany, one is exclusive to Plaion Shop

Let's see what the standard steel will be. Plaion charges 14€ shipping for Switzerland 🙄

I'm also hoping for a complete set with parts 1 and 2 with the DV version, which was only available in the Ultimate Collection

Swish and rest of room has anyone seem this is it tripe or good film????

I found last one with women alot of tripe

Some idiot thought put alot of woman in it tick the do good box and it be fine.

And I point out have nothing against woman at all, it's like take a line up that worked and change everything and it just work, well I think that wrecks films.

Like rebooting films it's the worse thing imho.

All that means studio did not get money it wanted back from investment and not my concern but I will not goto cinema for reboots period 👍

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
45 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Gerade geordert, zur Info, falls jemand Soundtracks sammelt...

Die farbigen Vinyls sind Made-By-Mutant-exklusiv, die schwarzen gibt's auch bei JPC.

- 2 x140g colored Vinyl
- Initial pressing housed inside a clear plastic printed outer Jacket
- Quadruple fold-out gatefold sleeve
- Booklet featuring liner notes from Denis Villenvue & Hans Zimmer
- Printed inner sleeves featuring Nagaoka-style dust sleeves
- Artwork by Greg Ruth

Dune2_vinyl_1.thumb.jpg.dcdf6d6cbe449c840bc0aadae5e1916a.jpg

Dune2_vinyl_2.thumb.jpg.974574d255bde5243bbbabfcfdd8ee05.jpg

giphy.gif

CD schon geordert. Hatte schon die ganze Zeit auf ein richtiges Release gehofft.

12 minutes ago, swish said:

Ghostbusters Frozen Empire Steelbook US

IMG_6248.thumb.jpeg.f8449cb54f0d97ec464666f45bc01793.jpeg

In Deutschland gibt es 2 Steels, eins ist plaion shop exklusiv

Mal schauen welche das standart Steel wird. Plaion berechnet 14€ versand für die schweiz 🙄

Hoffe auch auf eine komplett set mit teil 1 und 2 mit der DV version die ja nur in der Ultimate Collection gab

Version A schon Bestellt. Ich wollte den unbedingt im Kino sehen, aber wieder gab es nur 1 einizige Englische Fassung und Abends hatte ich keine lust. Ich verstehe einfach nicht wieso es nicht ein paar Original Fassungen pro Woche geben kann. Bei dune hatten sie jetzt seit 4 Wochen mindestens 2 Original Vorstellungen pro Tag, eine immer Nachmittags. Es nervt. Hoffentlich wird es bei Furiosa und Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes ein paar geben. Wo die Karten mitlerweile so teuer sind, kommt eine Deutsche Version für mich nicht mehr in frage.

• Like 10

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Basil:

Swish and rest of room has anyone seem this is it tripe or good film????

I found last one with women alot of tripe

Some idiot thought put alot of woman in it tick the do good box and it be fine.

And I point out have nothing against woman at all, it's like take a line up that worked and change everything and it just work, well I think that wrecks films.

Like rebooting films it's the worse thing imho.

All that means studio did not get money it wanted back from investment and not my concern but I will not goto cinema for reboots period 👍

Thats the sequel of Ghostbusters: Afterlife

The Woman Ghostbusters from 2016 can be erased 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
19 minutes ago, Basil said:

You don't mean John had a system with pms everyone was used to then he moved the goalposts AGAIN 

Wish he do 1 thing stick with it and stop changing his mind it's not helpful that's why he gets half the problems he does.

people cannot keep up with what he's doing next 👍

I have always followed the gb info threads but the pms where a great safety net, really do not understand why he stopped them????

Consistency is users friend 👍👍👍👍

And him getting paid on time 🤣🤣🤣

Also anyone noticed @Hollywood E Rock is having to put posts in the update thread on a regular basis now 

Which is a help but I noticed its lost 25 people since that one change the other week or two

The clever person would set the clubs up with automatic setting notification and email from the particular thread that no one can change!

might mean a slight recode of the board but imagine the grief of chasing people all the time, would save him lots of hours

And no excuses either if all got emails there's alot members here lucky if visit once a week

When your wanting money in a hurry the current way needs better improving

If @Cornbuster can slightly cock up a seasoned collector anyone can

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Basil 👍

The PMs were an extra service to help the members (which was extra work for him). Sadly even with these we had to many members that need reminding and when they get that they claim that they never got anything (yeah right). It is very simple to follow the topic in the Club or to follow John directly, this way you get the info you need.

So hopefully everyone will learn to follow the important topics, it is not that hard and I think it can be expected from everyone.

• Like 9

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

Falls jemand bei Shang-Chi mit an Board is - ich habe durch Zufall (weil ich gerade im Store war) gesehen, dass die Shang-Chi-Rechnung fällig ist.

Hatte dem Info-thread im Club nicht gefolgt, weil bisher - zumindest bei mir - immer PMs kamen, daher war ich "leichtsinnig".

Diesmal kam keine. Hätte ich keine Info zur UHDClub Zahlung gesehen, wäre ich gar nicht in den Store und hätte es glatt verpennt.

Ich folge John, daher bekomme ich es auch so immer mit, wenn er irgendwo was mit Payment Link postet....

Mtv Uk Genius GIF by The Charlotte Show 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

The PMs were an extra service to help the members (which was extra work for him). Sadly even with these we had to many members that need reminding and when they get that they claim that they never got anything (yeah right). It is very simple to follow the topic in the Club or to follow John directly, this way you get the info you need.

So hopefully everyone will learn to follow the important topics, it is not that hard and I think it can be expected from everyone.

I do

Alot barely visit site hence issues

They live on 2 other sites and gb tourists here really even the platinum ones 😁

And you know what I'm saying in this post is true 👍 

Vanessa Lachey Hawaii GIF by CBS

• Like 8