• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 33 Minuten schrieb swish:

Manta möchte es wissen. Sie können gerne jeden Monat neue Beautyshots posten! So wird das gemacht ✌🏻

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Rockntoni87:

sie MÜSSEN sogar.... ist ja genug in der pipeline ;)

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

Grindelwald Teil 2 und 3........ usw 😎👍

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

James Bond 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25 usw.

kill bill GIFkill bill girl GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Ich spekuliere ja noch auf eine schöne "Shazam" Edition von Manta Lab, die Nummer ist immer noch frei ... 

I Hope Please GIF

...und wenn "Shazam 2" auch gut wird, werden die bestimmt nachziehen...

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

...und die Krönung wäre natürlich, wenn sie die Global Titel nochmal nachreichen als Exclusive (Man of Steel & Batman vs Superman)

Boa Yes GIF by Thaeme & Thiago

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, BobaFett1974 said:

I think you really are in the minority. It‘s about giving every person the same rights. He‘s not standing over the law. For the people of Australia it were a slap in the face when they gave him the right to stay in the country. They have suffered a hard lockdown for almost 2 Years now. But you are right, the posse they played with him was not fair. I had kicked him just as he arrived and send him back with the next flight.

BTW guten Morgen an Alle.

You mean because he is healthy! 😳

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

272134828_10160334123514301_2445900875251487750_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=x4erAIClWyQAX-Gd3l9&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd8-1.fna&oh=00_AT-dw49Q-mEPqtO6WMuPTvvoQDQtHFEqlGD_eWAcuS5hNA&oe=61EB2918

f013e39733b3b49bb6f39d576ac7295993d303eb-161x229-x0y89w720h1024.jpg?imwidth=1024&impolicy=sevennews_v2

koala GIF

• Haha 5

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Ich spekuliere ja noch auf eine schöne "Shazam" Edition von Manta Lab, die Nummer ist immer noch frei ... 

I Hope Please GIF

...und wenn "Shazam 2" auch gut wird, werden die bestimmt nachziehen...

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

...und die Krönung wäre natürlich, wenn sie die Global Titel nochmal nachreichen als Exclusive (Man of Steel & Batman vs Superman)

Boa Yes GIF by Thaeme & Thiago

Man of steel gibt es scho als exclusiv von manta. War ihr 1.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Veum said:

You mean because he is healthy! 😳

Mike, my friend, I think the issue lies in the fact that while he may indeed be healthy and relatively unaffected by this virus, he still broke quarantine/isolation whilst positive and decided to participate in interviews and interact with many fans.

People who may not be so healthy, or have underlying health conditions that can put them at serious risk of complications and/or death if exposed to this virus.

My uncle, who lives a very healthy lifestyle and has no underlying health conditions, was pretty much knocking on death's door last year after being in the ICU for almost two weeks.

Just today in my state alone, we had a record number of 36 deaths from this virus; most of whom were in the 65+ age category.

Many people feel they have no real reason to fear this virus and may emerge relatively unscathed from it, but it's really about thinking of your fellow man; they could be your parents, your siblings, your grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc. who may not be so lucky if they were to catch this thing.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

Mike, my friend, I think the issue lies in the fact that while he may indeed be healthy and relatively unaffected by this virus, he still broke quarantine/isolation whilst positive and decided to participate interviews and interact with many fans.

People who may not be so healthy, or have underlying health conditions that can put them at serious risk of complications and/or death if exposed to this virus.

My uncle, who lives a very healthy lifestyle and has no underlying health conditions, was pretty much knocking on death's door last year after catching this virus after being in the ICU for almost two weeks.

Just today in my state alone, we had record number of 36 deaths from this virus; most of whom were in the 65+ age category.

Many people feel they have no real reason to fear this virus and may emerge relatively unscathed from it, but it's really about thinking of your fellow man; they could be your parents, your siblings, your grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc. who may not be so lucky if they were to catch this thing.

Elias I do not know yours or other countries states situation certainly as much as you/they do 😒

I’m just speculating with my own thoughts but I’ve always been so leery on the so-called leaders skewing the numbers to put peeps into constant fear & use their “power” over everyone…

how much do we know w/those 65+ age category that they  were not already dying from some other illness then this specific virus.. IDK just food for thought on my part my friend!! :)

I am out of the rat race here so it does not effect me as much as most peeps, so I do hope that everyone can stay as healthy as possible❣️🙏

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Veum said:

Elias I do not know yours or other countries states situation certainly as much as you/they do 😒

I’m just speculating with my own thoughts but I’ve always been so leery on the so-called leaders skewing the numbers to put peeps into constant fear & use their “power” over everyone…

how much do we know w/those 65+ age category that they  were not already dying from some other illness then this specific virus.. IDK just food for thought on my part my friend!! :)

I am out of the rat race here so it does not effect me as much as most peeps, so I do hope that everyone can stay as healthy as possible❣️🙏

Well, I'm no expert on these matters either.

And I can't say for certain whether or not some of these people did die from COVID specifically if they already had underlying health conditions as you said.

However, as someone who has friends working in healthcare; nurses, doctors, etc., I can tell you that there is a quite a bit of strain being put on our healthcare system as it is.

We've also been experiencing supply chain issues in our supermarkets due to so many staff shortages. It's been a struggle for me and many I know to find a lot of meat/poultry, toiler paper, and a lot of other essential products in most of our major supermarkets at the moment. They're predicting this may persist for a couple of weeks.

• Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Well, I'm no expert on these matters either.

And I can't say for certain whether or not some of these people did die from COVID specifically if they already had underlying health conditions as you said.

However, as someone who has friends working in healthcare; nurses, doctors, etc., I can tell you that there is a quite a bit of strain being put on our healthcare system as it is.

We've also been experiencing supply chain issues in our supermarkets due to so many staff shortages. It's been a struggle for me and many I know to find a lot of meat/poultry, toiler paper, and a lot of other essential products in most of our major supermarkets at the moment. They're predicting this may persist for a couple of weeks.

I feel for you and your compatriots as we have the same situation here in the 🇺🇸

the world’s situation has a lot to do with my faith/beliefs as I think we are slowly entering the worst of our World’s system (that is probably about all I can say about these thoughts 😒… b/c you know why, but I’ll NEVER upstand peeps thin skin over reality!).

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2