• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

• thomue1987

Top Posters In This Topic

A member very aptly named blurayfanatic placed a request for 88 different editions (I counted) - that’s more than 25% of the entire stock 😳

Unfortunately for him, he did it 8 hours after Black Friday had started so now he’ll be lucky to get even 8 items.

John must be breathing a sigh of relief. Imagine if it had been requested 8 hours before, he would have had to hire a private jet in order to fly everything on that crazy list 😅

• Haha 6
  • Sad 2

vor 27 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

A member very aptly named blurayfanatic placed a request for 88 different editions (I counted) - that’s more than 25% of the entire stock 😳

Unfortunately for him, he did it 8 hours after Black Friday had started so now he’ll be lucky to get even 8 items.

John must be breathing a sigh of relief. Imagine if it had been requested 8 hours before, he would have had to hire a private jet in order to fly everything on that crazy list 😅

Reseller, but there are many more 😕

C16164CE-1455-4E91-8E93-F40974AF08DA.gif.ba87cb1470f460eb880f40beeb326a03.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, icewire said:

Reseller, but there are many more 😕

I’ll be honest, that thought hasn’t even crossed my mind. I know many of these ‘collectors’ are out there but it never occurred to me that people would be willing to take advantage of such an event to try and make a profit.

At the same time, who am I to judge. The fact that at times I am willing to pay ludicrous sums for prized items that are only available on the aftermarket only serves to justify these practices.

Guess I’m part of the problem 😔

• Sad 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

I’ll be honest, that thought hasn’t even crossed my mind. I know many of these ‘collectors’ are out there but it never occurred to me that people would be willing to take advantage of such an event to try and make a profit.

At the same time, who am I to judge. The fact that at times I am willing to pay ludicrous sums for prized items that are only available on the aftermarket only serves to justify these practices.

Guess I’m part of the problem 😔

I've been here too long for that. Why do you think the prices are getting more and more expensive? I'm not saying that everyone has this way of thinking and I don't want to accuse anyone of anything. But the number unfortunately increases more and more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, icewire said:

I've been here too long for that. Why do you think the prices are getting more and more expensive? I'm not saying that everyone has this way of thinking and I don't want to accuse anyone of anything. But the number unfortunately increases more and more.

In any case, it seems like the sale is a resounding success and hopefully many collectors will be happy with whatever haul they managed to secure.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Masterblaster said:As a Bonus the first 4 members who spend $301 USD or more will receive one NEW Boss Baby Lunch Box ONLY @ Best Buy as a FREE GIFT !

150296846_bossbabylunchbox.jpg.d722cdcbe061dcea198f8b02923c2bbb.jpg

@icewire you’re a bad, bad man.

Why did you automatically assume he was a reseller?

I bet he’s an avid fan of Baby Boss and he just had to have one of these awesome lunch boxes.

• Haha 6

vor 4 Stunden schrieb icewire:

Glaube mit der Aktion hat sich John keinen Gefallen getan.

das denke ich auch nicht. Der Ansturm war ja der Hammer und was die Leute alles geordert haben. Nicht zu fassen.

naja ich habe einfach mal angefragt. Wenn ich leer ausgehe, ist das gut für mein Konto und nicht schlimm für mich😄

• Like 4