• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Basil said:

And what about amazon 😅 and when is this finally also added in Germany 😭

i want GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

And what about amazon 😅 and when is this finally also added in Germany 😭

i want GIF

sorry you not paid enough nils but i will help you if i can, you know i got your back 👍

germany will come there just late to the party trouble with amazon german efficiency xD 

there just not being efficient at amazon but then again company is american owned xD 

i give you what i was told once by someone xD

all the best

basil :D

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, Basil said:

now on amazon uk just switched my order over from zavvi better customer service and packaging 👍

@extantsrevenge nils your wish has come true :D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08CW25HWK/

can admin or mod add link into OP please

Game Of Thrones Yes GIF

Awesome, ordered until it is available in Germany 😍

Thanks @Basil 🙏

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

right just had this delivered just now and after paying amazon premium delivery its turned up a 18.30pm wow what speed xD (it was out for delivery at 10am) and the tracking has been rubbish all day only got map tracking when was 5 stops away 9_9

also people be aware mine had 1 piece of paper and i use the word piece very lightly, i had 1 minor ding luckily under the silver wrap of the box i can live with it on this occasion.

also after reading on several forums about best buys issues of missing discs and loose discs i went thru every steelbook just to be safe and sure.

i found on steelbook 8 some loose discs they decided on that one to put 4 discs on both spindles and couple of discs where loose in there so be aware, yet on alot of the other steelbooks they had hinged disc holders, so why didn't they both on last couple is beyond me 🤔

so my advice to anyone getting this set do a full and detailed inspection you don't want problems later on like some have had with best buy sets in the states 👍

64-647681_the-inspector-jacques-clouseau

all the best

Edited by Basil
  • Thanks 1