IGNORED

Game of Thrones - The Complete Series (4K Blu-ray Steelbook Boxset) [UK]

StrikerEureka79

Game of Thrones - The Complete Series (4K Blu-ray Steelbook Boxset) [UK]

Release Date: 14 December 2020

Purchase link: amazon Zavvi  WB SHOP  HMV

Price: £249.99

2F2A269D-746F-45EB-A7BB-554573107629.thumb.jpeg.d8338d487fb5b6afbb2bb0131c14c429.jpeg

The box For this Edition. But this is the Best Buy one but hopefully it be the same for the Zavvi version aswell...

0B2008B1-DA71-437E-ABBF-8BE5062A11CE.jpeg.c1312e119eb6ca93191fe4113feaf04a.jpeg

Edited by Benoit46
  • Thanks 4

@Benoit46

pre-order stuck in for moment, we decide later if keeping or getting cheaper set to go in my luxury bluray set if it gets here before november 

cheers to @StrikerEureka79 good damn spot been waiting for this to surface :D

@Robertm89 @RileyLad @Pbsw23 look up boys

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Benoit46

pre-order stuck in for moment, we decide later if keeping or getting cheaper set to go in my luxury bluray set if it gets here before november 

@Basil Your welcome my friend spotted it on Facebook and it only was put up only for 1 minute after I spotted it...lol

I have also preordered it aswell...

• Like 2

Thanks for the tag @Basil 👍🏼

Gonna have to pass on this one at that price. I could be wrong, but I’d suspect them to struggle to shift them all at that price, and will wind up with them being reduced. I’ve paid full whack on so many Zavvi items that get/got slashed in price, that I’m very weary of their pre-orders these days. It’s a gamble, but one I’m prepared to take. 🤞🏼

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Thanks for the tag @Basil 👍🏼

Gonna have to pass on this one at that price. I could be wrong, but I’d suspect them to struggle to shift them all at that price, and will wind up with them being reduced. I’ve paid full whack on so many Zavvi items that get/got slashed in price, that I’m very weary of their pre-orders these days. It’s a gamble, but one I’m prepared to take. 🤞🏼

That’s fair enough then mate... I have preordered it but could cancel if still in stock nearer the time and get it cheaper with my discount code I use...as a red carpet subscriber 

• Like 2

Cheers for the tag @Basil lad - its a beautiful set and congrats to all that have jumped on this...

But I'm afraid its a pass for me mate - theres too many other Premiums I'm committed too for me to squeeze this into my budget.

I agree with @Pbsw23, its a lot of money for something that's constantly on repeat on SKY 😂

Maybe if it came down in price I'll bite 

• Like 3

Congrats to all that secured one - the scalpers will be listing them on ebay for £500 now 😂

Knowing Zavvi there may be some more that turn up on release date 🤞

But will have to be on the ball now if you want one tho 

Or import from USA or other European countries ... 

For me its £200 saved for my Manta Lab Dunkirk OC.. 

😁😁😁

Edited by RileyLad
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Congrats to all that secured one - the scalpers will be listing them on ebay for £500 now 😂

Knowing Zavvi there may be some more that turn up on release date 🤞

But will have to be on the ball now if you want one tho 

Or import from USA or other European countries ... 

For me its £200 saved for my Manta Lab Dunkirk OC.. 

😁😁😁

Yeah I’m sure they will get more in stock they always cancel the eBay scalpers as they know who they are so I’m sure they will turn up and back into stock...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

@StrikerEureka79 bloody hell that was unusually quick to sell out, i suspect zavvi sold out.

that or they had really limited numbers on this but knowing zavvi more like the first one, part of there tactics xD 

Yeah it was fast wasn’t it but I’m sure they turn up again with sorting out the eBay scalpers

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Benoit46

Be a nice set in hand, but for the price it's a pass from me. Especially when I know how shite the last season was. In no rush to watch it anytime soon. Cheers @Basil sure those who do pick it up will be happy with it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Especially when I know how shite the last season was.

😂🤣😅

Last season was a let down mate 😂

Think they rushed it!

Wish they had just waited until George R R Martin finish writing the final book, then made the final series.

7 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Already seen it on eBay from an eBay scalper selling 5 already sold one at £379.95 each

Thats disgusting- is that how this game is going? To many daft people on ebay willing to pay it 🙁

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

20200710_194510.thumb.jpg.bbac2e214e0410899a072c0edde24119.jpg

@StrikerEureka79 I think MP needs a angry emoji option 😡🤬🤬

None of those available fit the bill

Bloody scalpers

No there isn’t any no but should be I reckon.

maybe @Masterblaster @deckard99 @extantsrevenge or @DodgyDave could sort something out to add it to the options?

• Haha 1

I was only joking mate😂

I Just agreed with your comment but couldn't hit the like button when talking about scalpers who are blatantly taking advantage over the newer collctors that don't know how to get to the sourse

But in answer to your comment I don't think John or Dave would want to add a angry emoji as they want a positive vibe here on mp, and don't want don't want it becoming like social media 👍

As in the words of Happy Gilmore "find your happy place"! 🤣

OMYj7otYRfCAo.gif.785baaf47d02a8e292b93284a3f98c86.gif

Happy Friday psychos 🍺 

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I was only joking mate😂

I Just agreed with your comment but couldn't hit the like button when talking about scalpers who are blatantly taking advantage over the newer collctors that don't know how to get to the sourse

But in answer to your comment I don't think John or Dave would want to add a angry emoji as they want a positive vibe here on mp, and don't want don't want it becoming like social media 👍

As in the words of Happy Gilmore "find your happy place"! 🤣

OMYj7otYRfCAo.gif.785baaf47d02a8e292b93284a3f98c86.gif

Happy Friday psychos 🍺 

No that’s true but not a bad idea though for things that make you angry etc..lol 😂

• Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

No we don’t need an angry emoji. 

No it is not truly sold out. You can’t believe a single word that Zavvi say. 
I wouldn’t pay full price for it. It will be restocked and still be available in a years time for 1/2 price. 
I think the reaction here shows exactly how many people are really going to buy it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DodgyDave said:

No we don’t need an angry emoji. 

No it is not truly sold out. You can’t believe a single word that Zavvi say. 
I wouldn’t pay full price for it. It will be restocked and still be available in a years time for 1/2 price. 
I think the reaction here shows exactly how many people are really going to buy it. 

thought we did xD 

angry let me love you GIF

• Haha 1

have discovered this is a tradewide releases credit to @StrikerEureka79 for zavvi info 👍

Release date: November 3, 2020

Purchase link: Zavvi WB SHOP 

Price: £249.99

12646881-9794783186827873.jpg

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Based on the series of books "A Song Of Ice And Fire" by George R.R. Martin, Game Of Thrones follows kings and queens, knights and renegades, liars and noblemen as they vie for power. In a land where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime, trouble is brewing. Two powerful families are engaged in a deadly cat-and-mouse game for control of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. As betrayal, lust, intrigue and supernatural forces shake the four corners of the Kingdoms, their bloody struggle for the Iron Throne will have unforeseen and far-reaching consequences.

• Game of Thrones: Reunion Special: A two-part reunion show shot live in Belfast with the cast, both past and present, hosted by Conan O’Brien and available exclusively on these complete series collections. The reunion special is assembled in segments focused on Houses Lannister, Stark, & Targaryen and concludes with the key players all onstage for their final reflections on the years they shared in Westeros and Essos.

• Game of Thrones: The Last Watch: A documentary by filmmaker Jeanie Finlay chronicling the making of the final season.

• Conquest & Rebellion: An Animated History of Seven Kingdoms

• Audio Commentaries, Deleted and Extended Scenes, Behind-the-scenes featurettes and much more from all 8 seasons!

Director:
Various
Cast:
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Michelle Fairley, Lena Headey, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Alfie Allen, Isaac Hempstead Wright, John Bradley, Jerome Flynn, Conleth Hill, Aidan Gillen, Gwendoline Christie, Jack Gleeson, Roy McCann, Oona Chaplin, Liam Cunningham, Jacob Anderson, Hannah Murray, Nathalie Emmanuel, Carice van Houten, Gemma Whelan, Michael McElhatton, Iwan Rheon, Kristofer Hivju, Daniel Portman, Anton Lesser, Charles Dance, Natalie Dormer, Rose Leslie, Patrick Malahide, Stephen Dillane, Tom Wlaschiha, Jonathan Pryce, Richard Dormer, Alexander Siddig, Michiel Huisman, Pedro Pascal, Indira Varma, Diana Rigg, Paul Kaye, Richard Madden, Mark Addy, Sean Bean, Dean-Charles Chapman, Harry Lloyd, Jason Mamoa
Region code:
Region Free
Cert:
Format:
4K Ultra HD
Genre:
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Drama, Action/ Adventure
Run time:
TBC
No. of Discs:
33 TBC
Aspect ratio:
TBC

• Thanks 2

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Game of Thrones - The Complete Series (4K Blu-ray Steelbook Boxset) [UK]