IGNORED

Ghostbusters 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook

pioneers

Release Date - 21 November 2016

Price - £19.99

Purchase Link - http://bit.ly/2qkKZO3

Notes - 

Ghostbusters makes its long-awaited return with Director Paul Feig’s unique and hilarious take on the classic, supernatural comedy, led by the freshest minds in comedy today. Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, and Chris Hemsworth. Together they team up to save Manhattan from a sudden invasion of spirits, spooks and slime that engulfs the city.

Bonus Features:

Disc 1 (BD + 3D + Bonus Disc Special Features)

Theatrical feature (116 mins RT), Extended Cut (133 mins RT), Extra VAM (62mins) – commentary, gag reels, deleted scenes

Disc 2 (Blu-ray Disc)

3D Feature

Disc 3 (Blu-ray Bonus Disc)

Featurettes and deleted scenes

11322466-2044434272604693.jpg

11322466-9334434272476077.jpg

11322466-1584434272785515.jpg

I was a little disappointed that the steelbook itself was only '2 discs' with the third disc in a pvc wallet in the booklet clip - it's not light they don't do three disc steelbooks - 1 on the left, 2 overlapping on the right.

Still love the artwork - must try and get the first two as well, although it's a dilemma as I already have the classic steelbooks, and really want to get the UHD discs as well....

Completely Agree!  I held off buying this for so long, I was seduced by the fact I could have matching artwork across all three, and they stacked the extras on the new one.  If there's two things I can't resist, it's bonus content and matching steelbooks! ?

Archived