IGNORED

Introduction and greetings from Germany!

RedOne1138

Hello everyone!

I read through the topics on this website for some days before I decided to sign up.

I got so angry at missing many great GroupBuys in the past that I didn't want to keep on making that mistake.

I'm a video editor and independent filmmaker from Germany and I collect films ever since I was allowed to spend my pocket money on my own terms. 

It's not too long ago since I were a student so I don't really have the budget for this hobby... But I also just can't stop searching for nice editions out there...

I only own a few of the company's editions people on this website always talk about. I see that Kimchi, HDzeta, UHD club and so on is very popular here.

The pieces I'm most proud of are Kimchi's Hateful Eight and Blade Runner 2049 full slip editions (my gosh are Kimchi's paper treatment and slips always so beautiful?)

Others are Plain Archives Drive and a big OldBoy box with the script, a lot of books and promotional material :)

There are also some old editions that, even though getting rid of most DVDs and regular blue Amary blu-rays, I just can't get rid of. One of my most precious pieces that followed me through the decades (not many for me...) is a Blade Runner Tin box with all the different versions of the film. All the DVDs got exchanged for the Blu-Rays and the UHD Final Cut. This must be my most complete homebrew edition of my favourite film.

Everyone have a great weekend!

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @RedOne1138 thanks for introducing yourself. We pride ourselves on being friendly and helpful here so please feel free to reach out to any of the staff should you have any questions. I love the Blade Runner tin you mentioned! I actually just tracked one down in mint condition myself. I’m a real blade runner nut and collect pretty much everything Blade Runner I can get my hands on. Hope you enjoy yourself here at MP! 

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @RedOne1138 welcome to MP, thanks for the great intro. As Blade Runner Fan you're in good company here, as we have a lot of them (me included). I hope you have a great time with us and that we can help you secure some nice editions for your collection in the future.

On 6/14/2019 at 12:43 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Hi @RedOne1138 welcome to MP, thanks for the great intro. As Blade Runner Fan you're in good company here, as we have a lot of them (me included). I hope you have a great time with us and that we can help you secure some nice editions for your collection in the future.

Thank you that sounds great ☺️ Finally I am understood and accepted, my girlfriend has to endure a lot with me spending on nice editions lately... haha

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, RedOne1138 said:

Thank you that sounds great ☺️ Finally I am understood and accepted, my girlfriend has to endure a lot with me spending on nice editions lately... haha

coffee.gif Hi @RedOne1138, I hope you will enjoy your stay with this magnificent forum! :)

There are so many great peeps & fun topics to explore!! :)

BTW, girlfriend, smurlfriend, buy as many Premium exclusives as your heart desires icon_razz.gif, just kidding... you have to listen to your better half alot, trust me!!! ;) 

Welcome and I know you are in for quite a treat!!! borat.gif

your USA psycho friend Veum bullwhip.gif

Edited by Veum