IGNORED

Dunkirk (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Scary Hair

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Dunkirk (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]
Just now, Scary Hair said:

Not sure yet . I'm tempted i may hang on for Manta Lab 

DECISIONS DECISIONS  

giphy-tumblr.gif

i emailed manta last week and they never replied i know there busy with shipping etc but i got a bad feeling about them with dunkirk blufans could not do wea.

i dont think manta have the stones in this case. i would rather get this now knowing its coming. than finding out manta are no where even near.

i left oab alone knowing the steel i wanted only in the one click the fighter in the sea one and if i want that now after market is £100 just for that one ridiculous. i just want a decent dunkirk steel its not that hard is it?????????????????????????

help me obi one your my only hope 🤣

I was tempted with the German Steel at the time  . 

I had a slight  problem with this artwork as although  as fantastic  as Tom Hardy  is the fact he is plastered  everywhere gets on my 

Great_Tit_(Parus_major)_1.jpg.2a86aa1a409037269a271aa21a56672a.jpg

However  my view has now softened a bit and I may bite yet .

Me a hope hhhhaaaa thats like saying I have a clue @Basil

🤣🤣💋💋

• 3 weeks later...

Archived