IGNORED

Hello @ all

Gubbel

Hallo an alle hier im Filmsammler hier im Forum. Ich heiße Boris, komme aus Deutschland, genauer gesagt aus Niedersachsen (wer es kennt:)) . Ins Filme sammeln bin ich mehr oder weniger durch Zufall gekommen. Es find alles vor knapp 2 Jahren mit den ersten Käufen über Facebook Gruppen an und hat mich nun hierher geführt.

Ich freue mich meiner Sammlung durch euch und diese Seite noch erweitern zu können.

Gruß euer Gubbel

Hello to all film-collectors here in the forum. My name is Boris, I'm from Germany, to be more precise from Niedersachsen (who knows it :)).

Collecting films I came more or less by accident. It all started almost 2 years ago with the first purchases via Facebook groups and has now led me here.

I am pleased to be able to expand my collection through you and this page.

Greetings your Gubbel

Hi @Gubbel

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SAY HELLO 😊❤.

Expansion of your collection I am sure will not be a problem .

Here at Media Psychos we have love for editions of all shapes , sizes and formats 🤩😚.

IF you need any help at all ANY member of our team of staff is on hand to help should you need it 😊

Feel free to jump right in 😁

giphy-downsized.gif

Archived