IGNORED

NOVA Media Psychos Novamedia Award

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gary K said:

@extantsrevenge I’m ready for my Novamedia Treasure Hunter.  I’ve attached my collector photo and the new additions.

Thanks!!

575D78F2-F681-4F3C-885E-429E15A2A986.thumb.jpeg.837b4db119c8185616b9770bcb5fb1e1.jpeg71AC20FA-0F93-4C03-B59F-F818871A3106.thumb.jpeg.af0d229478ed50bde3d5c28e8984d7fe.jpeg

Hey buddy, this looks amazing.  Congrats on a well earned award!  

Let me ask you about the John Wick editions.  I have John Wick 2, it's the one in between John Wick 2 and John Wick 3 in your first photo.  It's NE 13, I believe.  I can't find it listed anywhere, and don't know if there is a John Wick and John Wick 3 to go with it.  What is the dif between those two John Wick 2 editions?  They currently have all 3 of those movies in the Plain series on sale, but again, I can't figure out what goes with what.  It's almost as if they did 3 series of these movies.  What am I missing?

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Hey buddy, this looks amazing.  Congrats on a well earned award!  

Let me ask you about the John Wick editions.  I have John Wick 2, it's the one in between John Wick 2 and John Wick 3 in your first photo.  It's NE 13, I believe.  I can't find it listed anywhere, and don't know if there is a John Wick and John Wick 3 to go with it.  What is the dif between those two John Wick 2 editions?  They currently have all 3 of those movies in the Plain series on sale, but again, I can't figure out what goes with what.  It's almost as if they did 3 series of these movies.  What am I missing?

The ones I have are Nova 26, 27 and 28 the steelbook 4K editions.  Each pair is a lenti and a FS.  Nova 13 is not 4K and there isn’t a corresponding set for JW 1 and 3 to go with that set.  The plain series that are currently available are not the steelbooks and are like the “regular” edition as the steels were limited.

Make sense?

Gary

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gary K said:

The ones I have are Nova 26, 27 and 28 the steelbook 4K editions.  Each pair is a lenti and a FS.  Nova 13 is not 4K and there isn’t a corresponding set for JW 1 and 3 to go with that set.  The plain series that are currently available are not the steelbooks and are like the “regular” edition as the steels were limited.

Make sense?

Gary

Exactly what I needed to know.  I went online and looked and yes, it is apparent to me now.  They chose the exact same art for the 1k and the 4k JW2 so that was the confusion.

Thanks!  I will quit searching the internet high and low for 1k John Wick 2 & 3 to go with my one off NE-13.  It will probably be leaving my shelves and I'll hunt for the versions you have.

Edited by BreakBeatDJ
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Exactly what I needed to know.  I went online and looked and yes, it is apparent to me now.  Tthey chose the exact same art for the 1k and the 4k JW2 so that was the confusion.

Thanks!  I will quit searching the internet high and low for 1k John Wick 2 & 3 to go with my one off NE-13.  It will probably be leaving my shelves and I'll hunt for the versions you have.

I prefer the steelbook in NE 13 to be honest and it’s part of an actual 3 edition boxset/one click.  Still very cool.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

My CCS (collector completion syndrome) won't let me like it.

What Just Happened Cane GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

Btw I am wrong there is a corresponding JW blu ray steel edition to go with the one you have - NE4 and NE25.  Both real one clicks and very nice editions.  You can probably find what your looking for on fleabay.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Btw I am wrong there is a corresponding JW blu ray steel edition to go with the one you have - NE4 and NE25.  Both real one clicks and very nice editions.  You can probably find what your looking for on fleabay.

Thanks Gary.  Because they were only sold as OC, there are no clear entries anywhere for the individual editions themselves as standalone.  That's why they are harder to track down.  As you point out.  Yeah, not sure how I'll proceed then.  Thanks again.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Thanks Gary.  Because they were only sold as OC, there are no clear entries anywhere for the individual editions themselves as standalone.  That's why they are harder to track down.  As you point out.  Yeah, not sure how I'll proceed then.  Thanks again.

I believe they actually were sold individually.  Have you checked this topic/list of the nova releases?  Good resource. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...