IGNORED

Good morning fellow psychos

oldpainless

Been collecting since the VHS days, urgh I'm so old, I purchased American Ninja on VHS from my local video store for about £40 back in the day ? But my first real collector's set was a reservoir dogs vhs box set from HMV cir. mid 90s that came with loads of goodies such as a comb, dog tags and hair gel...wtf.

Anyway I haven't really stopped collecting, although I have cleared my collection a number of times to free up cash for the onslaught joy of bring up my rugrats  ?

Been on the usual sites for some time but was not aware of this site until yesterday after buying Saving Private Ryan HDzeta edition from the bay, the seller who has been great sent me a link to sign up. Can't wait to get it in the post.

Just hope I don't go bankrupt now after joining the site.

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @oldpainless welcome to MP, you have reached the perfect place for anything related to colecting movie stuff. I'm also in the Game since the VHS times and never really stopped. Take a look around I'm sure you will find some interesting editions and topics including a section to show your stuff. Hope you have fun here.

Archived