IGNORED

Transformers 1-5 Collection (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

extantsrevenge

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

If you don't want them as single Steelbooks, I think this will be a great edition to have in the collection 1f60a.png

Been having a look on Zavvi and see that the single steelbooks are very cheap but think the first must be sold out. Also can't find The Last Knight on there? Did Zavvi not realase this.

Transformers has always been a fav of mine so been thinking of starting my collection off there.

3 minutes ago, Robles said:

Thanks @Scary Hair Just had a look on HMV and THE LAST KNIGHT looks to be sold out too, Looks like Ebay for that then 1f602.png

It may be worth trying Amazon in different territory's for older titles . Just make sure the language  menu  has a format your used to . As WWA = World Wide Art can turn up well world wide ? .

• ★ Administrators ★
38 minutes ago, Robles said:

Been having a look on Zavvi and see that the single steelbooks are very cheap but think the first must be sold out. Also can't find The Last Knight on there? Did Zavvi not realase this.

Transformers has always been a fav of mine so been thinking of starting my collection off there.

The single you currently seen on zavvi are actually new releases, all of these had previous single releases as well. Looks like the first is indeed sold out. As @Scary Hair suggested most of these Steelbooks are also released in other counties, but if you're based in the UK I can understand if you want to start your collection with an edition from home ? . I would assume the once not available right now are easy to find on the secondary marked.

Archived