IGNORED

Dr. Demonic from Germany

Dr. Demonic

Hello fellow psychos.

My name is Christian aka Dr. Demonic. I am a steelbook collector from Germany (over 200 and counting). I have already seen some familiar names here. I will check out the forum soon, but this had to be my first stop here.

I'm looking forward to having lots of good communication with other movie freaks from around the world. I am sure that I will enjoy this place very much.

Awards

Am 7.10.2018 um 16:17 schrieb extantsrevenge:

Hello @Dr. Demonic welcome to Media Psychos. Hope you like it here, already saw that you found the German room, so no need to tell you about it. 200 sound like a nice collection, I think our Group Buys will be able to increase that amount a little 1f60a.png

I am sure about that, but it could be potential financial ruin. 9_9

On the other hand, it will be money worth spent.

Awards

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Masterblaster:

@Dr. Demonic i love the banner , i presume you did it yourself ? 261d.png 

If its possible could you get it conformed in size to the ones we use ?  Would be great. 

Thanks and have a nice stay here.

Take care

John

Yes, I did it myself. Ok, I will use another picture and adjust the height and width to match the others.

Thanks for the nice welcome.

Awards

Archived