IGNORED

Psychos pass

bearlol

Greetings to all members 

It was time for me to pass the presentation since I registered since May 12, 2017 and still no sign of me it is unbelievable all the same. 

Since I used to go to forums in the past and haven't thought about it for a while, I was bound to get nostalgic one day or the other and let myself be tempted like a curious person.

I finally took the step, Benoit46 contributed in part as well as other members of Blusteel, a big thank you to all of you with your collections and your opinions that strongly and of course direct me to want to register and be part of your community.

Collector of Steelbook in France for a few years, however I couldn't tell you the number I haven't counted for a while, unconditional enthusiast of Blufans and HDzeta for their quality of finish, that's why I'm here to stop struggling on their site and without forgetting also FAC Fan having a good number I don't have to worry. 

I am a movie enthusiast, a great Marvel fan and some of my favorite directors, Ridley Scott, Christopher Nolan, John Carpenter, Denis Villeneuve, Peter Jackson, Hayao Miyazaki.........

I look forward to participating in a GB as well as actively contributing to the life of the forum. 

Now I think I've gone through my little presentation ?

We look forward to talking with you soon on the forum!

• ★ Administrators ★
On 9/26/2018 at 11:08 AM, bearlol said:

Greetings to all members 

It was time for me to pass the presentation since I registered since May 12, 2017 and still no sign of me it is unbelievable all the same. 

Since I used to go to forums in the past and haven't thought about it for a while, I was bound to get nostalgic one day or the other and let myself be tempted like a curious person.

I finally took the step, Benoit46 contributed in part as well as other members of Blusteel, a big thank you to all of you with your collections and your opinions that strongly and of course direct me to want to register and be part of your community.

Collector of Steelbook in France for a few years, however I couldn't tell you the number I haven't counted for a while, unconditional enthusiast of Blufans and HDzeta for their quality of finish, that's why I'm here to stop struggling on their site and without forgetting also FAC Fan having a good number I don't have to worry. 

I am a movie enthusiast, a great Marvel fan and some of my favorite directors, Ridley Scott, Christopher Nolan, John Carpenter, Denis Villeneuve, Peter Jackson, Hayao Miyazaki.........

I look forward to participating in a GB as well as actively contributing to the life of the forum. 

Now I think I've gone through my little presentation 1f609.png

We look forward to talking with you soon on the forum!

Thank you for your detailed information about yourself and what you love to collect. 

We are glad to meet you here and do hope we will see alot of activity .

One of my favorite Directors is als Ridley Scott .  ☝️

Have a nice stay and visit us more !!

Take care

John

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MEDIA @bearlol

A wonderful introduction and a MERCI to @Benoit46 for guiding you to us ❤❤ .

Please with your knowledge of movies PLEASE jump in and post on any thread if you like , we would love your input and thoughts ?❤❤.

Looking forward to you 

giphy-downsized.gif

In on a thread ❤❤ .

Archived