IGNORED

New in town

Krafkali

Hey together,

my name is Clemens and I´m new in town. Or shall I say new in the forum?

Well, I am not new in the hobby of collecting movies but I am also not a veteran.

I started I guess about two years ago with my first Steelbook. I can remember as it was yesterday. The German Avengers - Age of Ultron Steelbook. Shortly after followed the Ant-Man Steelbook. Those two were enough to get me addicted.

Now I have every German Steelbook of the MCU (guess what, I´m from Germany ?), although they are not all OVP.

While I collected the German Steelbooks I explored the world of WEA Steelbooks on Ebay. And with this the addiction went on. For the sake of money I don´t have an Asia Steelbook for every Marvel movie of the MCU. But atleast for my favorites.

You´ve maybe noticed that I´m focusing on MCU movies. But I´m not limited to that. If I like a movie very, very, very much or atleast the artwork I may buy it, too ?

That´s why I also have movies like Fight Club, Her, Gone Girl, Deadpool (ok, this one is close to the MCU ? ) and at the moment looking forward to the Blufans Coco.

How about retailers? Well it depends.  I am quite open for all of them. But if I had to choose, I guess I would go with Blufans. But some of my favorites, like the Deadpool Quarter-Slip of Deadpool (which is more a Lenti in my oppinion..), are not from Blufans.

Talking about Lentis.. I like them really much ? More than Fullslips.

What else to say? Oh maybe something about myself ?

My name is Clemens and I am from Germany. I am a student, which makes it sometimes hard but necessary to leave out some editions. But I also have a part time job, so I can buy my favorites.

I like my girlfriend, more than Steelbooks and sports ?

Guess that´s the most you have to know.

Thanks to all who have read this till the end ?

I am looking forward to a great time with you all!??

Awards

Am 12.7.2018 um 00:04 schrieb Scary Hair:

@Krafkali

It WAS a pleasure  to read to the end 2764.png2764.png.

I hope you will feel at home and post IF you feel like it 1f60a.png.

Thank you for taking the time to say HELLO  .

With lots of Retailers and Editions that is the joy having a choice ??.

Thank you really much. I always love to read your comments, too  @Scary Hair

Awards

Am 12.7.2018 um 03:47 schrieb ksosk:

Hey Clemens,

Glad to have you with us!

We have a strong German community here so you will feel right at home ?

Hope to discuss and chat more with you in our threads soon!

KS

Thank you @ksosk

I am also glad to be here with you.

Already got some experiences in our nice German community. But of course I will not limit myself only to our german members ?

Awards

Am 12.7.2018 um 06:59 schrieb extantsrevenge:

Hallo @Krafkali vielen Dank für die nette Introduction. Du bist am richtigen Platz für deine sammel Leidenschaft gelandet. Hoffe du hattest schon ein wenig zeit dich umzusehen, wünsche dir noch viel Spaß hier auf Media Psychos 1f60a.png

Freut mich, wenn sie dir gefallen hat auch ? @extantsrevenge

Ein bisschen Gelegenheit hatte ich schon und du hast wirklich recht: Ich bin hier am richtigen Platz. Besser hätte ich es nicht erwarten können.

Ihr seid auch echt eine tolle Community ?

Awards

Archived