Purchase Link: 

COVER A  PRETZ MEDIA 

COVER B  PRETZ MEDIA    Also available from various European Vendors

Note: 2D Blu-ray + DVD   Run Time BR 96mins DVD 92 Mins

Region Code : B/2

Print Run Cover A 750x

Cover B 750x

COVER A     

event-horizon-mediabook-cover-a-komplett.thumb.jpg.cfabea77437e40e9353ac5d3f42b5ee8.jpg    

COVER B

event-horizon-mediabook-cover-b-komplett.thumb.jpg.650476839c1d5bf1c41e20c6738afa4f.jpg                                                                                                                        

53 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Im not sure at all but i Only have DVD of this and a Remastered Bluray I cant resist ......maybe one day the real extended cut will surface......my fingers are crossed...

@ukade2327,  i have the German Steelbook Special Collectors edition and it is the same Blu-ray disc as that.  

I think it's a pretty good upgrade, everything looks alot crisper and sharper.  Audio is good Dolby TrueHD. Awesome Art on cover B might pick one up.  ?

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. ???

Awards

20 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Not to worry .. I’m sure it’ll surface someday , just grateful for the Blu-ray upgrade .... may have to look out for the SB though ... would be nice to have in the collection.

@ukade2327 Here are some pictures of the german steelbook edition, it's not the nicest.  ?

IMAG1907.thumb.jpg.30f66306b3f977ee61f314870c4bc180.jpg  IMAG1774.thumb.jpg.46cb82aa17ad454bfdd7bd64313fd62d.jpg

IMAG1776.thumb.jpg.4d46c312a70a5364c09ea50f033f9ad0.jpg

So a blue banner, printed back and no inside artwork.  ?

Think it's the only steelbook edition about  i have never seen another.  Would love to see this movie get a nice steel one day. ? 

Awards

9 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Thanks for the pics , it does seem a little  basic for a SB edition  ,  , this definitely needs a premium  release  but first we need a better SB ...... Then a nice HdZ silver edition  would be perfect  ... 1f44d.png

I can only dream would be perfect though. ?

Awards

12 hours ago, hdblueman said:

@ukade2327 Here are some pictures of the german steelbook edition, it's not the nicest.  1f602.png

IMAG1907.thumb.jpg.30f66306b3f977ee61f314870c4bc180.jpg  IMAG1774.thumb.jpg.46cb82aa17ad454bfdd7bd64313fd62d.jpg

IMAG1776.thumb.jpg.4d46c312a70a5364c09ea50f033f9ad0.jpg

So a blue banner, printed back and no inside artwork.  1f604.png

Think it's the only steelbook edition about  i have never seen another.  Would love to see this movie get a nice steel one day. 1f44d.png 

I have this editon I picked up 2 for about £18 for the pair about a year ago. It’s a super un impressive steelbook but it’s still a steelbook and the only one for that film that I know of, one of my favrioute sci fi movies of all time 

Awards

• Admiral Thrawn changed the title to Event Horizon (Blu-ray/DVD Mediabook) [Germany]

Archived