IGNORED

Handsome Siblings (Novamedia) [Golden Harvest #009] (Bluray Scanavo Edition) (Korea)

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

Do I see Andy Lau on this. I don't know this Movie yet, any good?

Haha, yes Andy Lau is on the cover!!

It is a great film but during that era, all Wuxia flicks were made without CGI so you may catch frames of the movie with wire thread when the actors are fighting haha!

• ★ Administrators ★

Jet Li, Andy Lau, Leslie Cheung, Tony Leung, Chow Yun-Fat are almost all the time entertaining. Hard to belive how many Movies they all did in the 80ies and 90ies. Sadly the new Movies they currently make are not that good anymore, to much comedy that we western Fans don't get ?

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Jet Li, Andy Lau, Leslie Cheung, Tony Leung, Chow Yun-Fat are almost all the time entertaining. Hard to belive how many Movies they all did in the 80ies and 90ies. Sadly the new Movies they currently make are not that good anymore, to much comedy that we western Fans don't get 1f600.png

You are right on point @extantsrevenge... The multi-countries collaborations between China, US, HK, Korea, Japan and Taiwan brought about huge advancements in movie effect qualities but sacrificed storylines and filming techniques that made Chinese films great in the past.

I miss watching good Ekin Cheng and Nicholas Tse movies as well. Saving General Yang was the last Ekin Cheng movie I watch and From Vegas to Macau was the last Nicholas Tse and Chow Yun-Fat movie I watched. 

I like Andy Lau and The Great Wall movie. Speaking of this movie, do you hear any news about premium releases for The Great Wall?

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, DParadigm said:

I miss watching good Ekin Cheng and Nicholas Tse movies as well. Saving General Yang was the last Ekin Cheng movie I watch and From Vegas to Macau was the last Nicholas Tse and Chow Yun-Fat movie I watched. 

I like Andy Lau and The Great Wall movie. Speaking of this movie, do you hear any news about premium releases for The Great Wall?

From MLIFE/WCL? Then nope. At least not on their list for the first half of 2018!

Archived