IGNORED

Welcome abraorafa

Hello abraorafa,

Welcome to our forums. If you found your way here, we're guessing you're just as crazy about steelbooks and other premium releases as we are and we're happy to have you join us!

There's a lot to check out, so let me help if I can by pointing you to a few places to get started.

First, if you're not too shy, feel free to stop by here for a proper introduction. We'd love to know a little more about you!

Member Introductions

Next, for information about our Advanced Membership programs and to request inclusion in one of the Membership Tiers.
Advanced Memberships

For news about upcoming steelbooks and premiums, check out our member-exclusive release section with all that we know about what's to come.

Release Section

Then, if you happen to be a fan of a particular film, franchise, retailer or group of films then check out our discussion clubs.

Member Clubs

If English isn't your first language, we also have forums for non-English speakers as we have plenty of International members.

International Chat

Last but certainly not least, check out our group buy section for your chance at acquiring otherwise hard-to-get titles from premium retailers.

Group Buys

We hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards

- @ukade2327

• Like 4

My most sincere thanks, @ukade2327 and @Manticore4, for the welcome! Being on a forum with this reception is great, especially when you are a Brazilian who doesn't speak the language and tries your best to get a general understanding of what is being said. It's the only way, after all, even the most banal physical media market practically doesn't exist here anymore. As I'm crazy about the MantaLab Barbie edition, the best way is to look for information elsewhere. Again, thank you very much 💜
record Xuxa GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, abraorafa said:

My most sincere thanks, @ukade2327 and @Manticore4, for the welcome! Being on a forum with this reception is great, especially when you are a Brazilian who doesn't speak the language and tries your best to get a general understanding of what is being said. It's the only way, after all, even the most banal physical media market practically doesn't exist here anymore. As I'm crazy about the MantaLab Barbie edition, the best way is to look for information elsewhere. Again, thank you very much 💜
record Xuxa GIF

Thank you for such a nice response, it’s wonderful to have you here! I, too, have reserved a “one-click” box set of the Manta Lab Barbie edition, and I’m looking forward to when it is released.

• Like 3

Awards

57 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

Obrigado por uma resposta tão simpática, é maravilhoso ter você aqui! Eu também reservei uma caixa de “um clique” da edição Manta Lab Barbie e estou ansioso para ver quando será lançado.

Through a GB, right? I thought about going into what was opened here at MediaPsychos, but even with the river of information, I was more confused than enlightened, so it was something I decided not to touch. Not to mention that I didn't know if the access "fee" is deducted from the price of the product, among other doubts. So on the 13th I intend to buy it myself, and may luck help me.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome to the party at Media Psychos @abraorafa!

Don’t be shy or afraid to ask questions.  We were all newbies once.  Have a look around, check out the links posted above, participate and have fun!!  

I’m always available, so tag or PM me with any questions or issues.  We’re here to help you!

Gary K

Community Manager

Joining Welcome Home GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, abraorafa said:

Through a GB, right? I thought about going into what was opened here at MediaPsychos, but even with the river of information, I was more confused than enlightened, so it was something I decided not to touch. Not to mention that I didn't know if the access "fee" is deducted from the price of the product, among other doubts. So on the 13th I intend to buy it myself, and may luck help me.

Welcome!  The VET is deducted from your final invoice, yes. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gary K said:

Welcome!  The VET is deducted from your final invoice, yes. 

Thanks @Gary K. I'm going to take advantage of your readiness and your quick response to confirm information that I believe I already know (but I promise that next time I'll address the question thread, you can trust me). Will my presence in a group buying club and the correct commitment to obligations eliminate the obligation to be online at the exact time the pre-sale begins? Check? Because I know I have to pay on the website, but I know I have a few hours to do so. Did I say something stupid?

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

If I understand you correctly, if you join our GB we will usually let you know if we can allocate you the requested edition before the retailer’s presale opens.   If it’s allocated to you then you don’t need to purchase from the retailer directly.    We will ask you to pay us at a later date closer to shipping.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Se bem entendi, se você aderir ao nosso GB, normalmente avisaremos se pudermos alocar a edição solicitada antes da abertura da pré-venda do varejista. Se for alocado para você, você não precisará comprar diretamente do varejista. Pediremos que você nos pague em uma data posterior, mais próxima do envio.  

Basically that's it. For more specific questions, I will use the specific topic for questions. Thank you again. ;D

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

@abraorafa como você está no clube da Barbie ML,  você pode fazer qualquer uma das suas perguntas aqui se quiser:

Strictly speaking, I'm not yet. I sent the form and I'm waiting for it to be approved, no rush, I did this a few moments ago after all, and I don't want to appear to be skipping steps. If I am actually approved, I will post my question here (which will also give me time to go through the question thread and see if anyone has already asked a similar question ;) )

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

Strictly speaking, I'm not yet. I sent the form and I'm waiting for it to be approved, no rush, I did this a few moments ago after all, and I don't want to appear to be skipping steps. If I am actually approved, I will post my question here (which will also give me time to go through the question thread and see if anyone has already asked a similar question ;) )

It will not be too long before you are invited to the Barbie ML club my friend! 🙋‍♂️

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

I’ve added you to the group buy club so you can now post your questions about this group buy there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Gary K said:

I’ve added you to the group buy club so you can now post your questions about this group buy there. 

I was getting ready to respond to you, saying that even though I had all the notifications activated, both here on the forum and by email, I saw by chance that a post from the friend above that I couldn't see had now appeared, and which refers to the group of doubts. But now I'm worried, not only because of the possibility that my membership in the purchasing group club was approved and I wasn't notified, but also because my profile still states that I don't participate in any group...
I don't want to think that I'm mismanaging my account, especially with so much good help and good will from you...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

I was getting ready to respond to you, saying that even though I had all the notifications activated, both here on the forum and by email, I saw by chance that a post from the friend above that I couldn't see had now appeared, and which refers to the group of doubts. But now I'm worried, not only because of the possibility that my membership in the purchasing group club was approved and I wasn't notified, but also because my profile still states that I don't participate in any group...
I don't want to think that I'm mismanaging my account, especially with so much good help and good will from you...

@Gary K Gary This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

Eu estava me preparando para te responder, dizendo que mesmo tendo todas as notificações ativadas, tanto aqui no fórum quanto por e-mail, vi por acaso que agora apareceu um post do amigo acima que eu não consegui ver, e que se refere ao grupo de dúvidas. Mas agora estou preocupado, não só pela possibilidade de minha adesão ao clube do grupo de compras ter sido aprovada e eu não ter sido avisado, mas também porque meu perfil ainda informa que não participo de nenhum grupo
... não quero pensar que estou administrando mal minha conta, principalmente com tanta ajuda e boa vontade de vocês...

Just to clarify: now I CAN see the group of questions, which I couldn't before. But it seemed to me that I would only have access to it if I was accepted into the club, which hasn't happened yet. If I have already been accepted into the club too, you don't deserve me as a member, because I'm really either lost or I wasn't warned... or the group of questions has no necessary connection with being a member of the club or not)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

Just to clarify: now I CAN see the group of questions, which I couldn't before. But it seemed to me that I would only have access to it if I was accepted into the club, which hasn't happened yet. If I have already been accepted into the club too, you don't deserve me as a member, because I'm really either lost or I wasn't warned... or the group of questions has no necessary connection with being a member of the club or not)

@abraorafa everytime you join a Group Buy (GB) you will be invited to that said GB club, but it may take a little time as the admin./mods have to add GB joiners to that club manually. So you can see as busy as they are, just be patient and you will be added to that club.

BTW you are in the Barbie club my friend, trust me I see your username as joined! 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Veum said:

@abraorafa toda vez que você ingressar em uma compra de grupo (GB), você será convidado para o referido clube GB, mas pode demorar um pouco, pois o administrador/mods precisa adicionar manualmente os participantes do GB a esse clube. Para que você possa ver o quão ocupados eles estão, basta ter paciência e você será adicionado a esse clube.

Aliás, você está no clube da Barbie, meu amigo, acredite, vejo seu nome de usuário como membro! 😉

I feel calmer now. Thank you for your patience with me 😅

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
30 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

I feel calmer now. Thank you for your patience with me 😅

It’s very simple and explained in our rules and procedures here.

To summarize:

1- you join a group buy by submitting the form via the green button;

2-a confirmation PM will appear in your Media Psychos mailbox. 
3- within 48 hours you will be added by an Admin to the official Group Buy Club.  
4 -once you are in the club you can check the “participation list” and see that you are on the list; and

5 - you follow the “GB Information” Topic.

It can be confusing at first so feel free to ask questions.  You can also send me a PM to discuss privately.  

Thanks,  

Gary

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gary K said:

É muito simples e está explicado em nossas regras e procedimentos aqui .

Para resumir:

1- você participa de uma compra em grupo enviando o formulário através do botão verde;

2-uma PM de confirmação aparecerá na sua caixa de correio do Media Psychos. 
3- dentro de 48 horas você será adicionado por um administrador ao Group Buy Club oficial.  
4 -uma vez dentro do clube você pode conferir a “lista de participação” e ver se está na lista; e

5 - você segue o Tópico “Informações GB”.

Pode ser confuso no início, então fique à vontade para fazer perguntas. Você também pode me enviar uma PM para discutir em particular.  

Obrigado,  

Gary

Now everything is fine. It was my mistake, I wasn't notified because I hadn't clicked to follow the club. I knew something was missing! I'm just going to wait for the vet payment link to become available to me.
Thanks again 🙃

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 minutes ago, abraorafa said:

Now everything is fine. It was my mistake, I wasn't notified because I hadn't clicked to follow the club. I knew something was missing! I'm just going to wait for the vet payment link to become available to me.
Thanks again 🙃

I tagged you in the GB Club.  You should be good to go.

• Like 2