IGNORED

Scream 2 - 25th Anniversary (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [USA]

ShadowWarrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

It's nice and glossy, hopefully yours arrives soon.  Best Buy is so inconsistent on their shipping.  I would tell you to try instore, but I personally have a better chance getting an undamaged copy from a bubble mailer than from the stores around here.  Good luck.

Nice! Yeah, my store has some but I don't have time to get down there. I'm not sure why I tried Amazon this time, oh well I guess I'll just have to be patient. It'll probably be damaged by the time I get it and sold out. 😂

4 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Nice! Yeah, my store has some but I don't have time to get down there. I'm not sure why I tried Amazon this time, oh well I guess I'll just have to be patient. It'll probably be damaged by the time I get it and sold out. 😂

I take that back.  Sorry Best Buy. 😄Sounds like Amazon needs to get their act together in this case.

4 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

I take that back.  Sorry Best Buy. 😄Sounds like Amazon needs to get their act together in this case.

10 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

I just noticed my Top Gun Maverick pre-order from Amazon says 10 days after release too.

I c@ncelled my Scream 2 and ordered one from Best Buy. I think I can get down there tomorrow and grab it.

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 2

Yeah, my Top Gun Maverick pre-order is slated for delivery on like Nov. 12 or something ridiculous post-release date. Really putting that Prime delivery to good use with that one, huh?

On the bright side, I did get my copy of Scream 2 today, along with a few others, in the flimsiest paper envelope they could find. It looked battered all to hell and back, but thankfully the steels are fine.

Edited by MikeH5856
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

Yeah, my Top Gun Maverick pre-order is slated for delivery on like Nov. 12 or something ridiculous post-release date. Really putting that Prime delivery to good use with that one, huh?

On the bright side, I did get my copy of Scream 2 today, along with a few others, in the flimsiest paper envelope they could find. It looked battered all to hell and back, but thankfully the steels are fine.

I thought it was cause I didn't renew my Prime 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

I thought it was cause I didn't renew my Prime 😂

I’m guessing they didn’t order enough stock to meet the preorder demands. I mean, the movie only earned nearly $1.5 Billion and spent damn near its whole theatrical run as the #1 movie. Why would they order enough to match the demand? Crazy talk! 😂

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I’m guessing they didn’t order enough stock to meet the preorder demands. I mean, the movie only earned nearly $1.5 Billion and spent damn near its whole theatrical run as the #1 movie. Why would they order enough to match the demand? Crazy talk! 😂

It's so crazy how these "business" run. I had that on preorder the day it was up.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

It's so crazy how these "business" run. I had that on preorder the day it was up.

Yep, same. This isn’t all that unusual a practice for Amazon, either. I’ve preordered books in the past with release date delivery, and was then told they were postponed because they didn’t order any copies. But, like, I preordered it? So, you knew to at least order that one copy? Isn’t that how that should work? I don’t get it…

• Haha 1