IGNORED

Media Markt Art Box editions

Calum21

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, Calum21 said:

Anyone know how I can get my hands on these? Particularly keen on the new Wicker man release! I don’t think they post to the UK. Been struggling with the postcode section online anyway. Thanks

B0820640-975F-4B94-8C28-E2087FE63AE1.png

E90D88CA-0443-4CF0-8C22-05F01BA61D54.png

@Calum21 In our group buy section we have a GB specifically for Media Markt/Saturn and all other German exclusives. You can simply scroll down on the main forum page. If you can't find it here is a direct link.

If the editions you want are still available, we can order them for you.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Calum21 said:

Anyone know how I can get my hands on these? Particularly keen on the new Wicker man release! I don’t think they post to the UK. Been struggling with the postcode section online anyway. Thanks

B0820640-975F-4B94-8C28-E2087FE63AE1.png

E90D88CA-0443-4CF0-8C22-05F01BA61D54.png

You can also order from other places in Germany with that Media Market and Saturn group Buy.
I have used 2 other places that are great. I mean through the group buy. You can leave links for those as well in that group buy.

1. JPC

2. Pretz Media

That gives a couple more options one says out of stock.

I really like those boxes and The Wicker Man is the first I am on the fence as the art is not quite as good as some of the others have been.

I got the Lost in Translation - Limited Edition in the Piece of Art Box Blu-ray so far, in hand, but ordered a bunch of the others. Just waiting for them to ship from the group buy or pay invoice. A couple are not released yet.

Have ordered these.....

Blair Witch Collection - Piece of Art Box + Blu-ray

Chucky 2 + 3 - Piece of Art Combo Box [Blu-ray

Dawn of the Dead - Piece of Art Box [Blu-ray]

John Carpenters The Rattlesnake - Piece of Art Box 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray (Escape From New York)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) (Blu-ray in Piece of Art Box

I also have used that Germany Group buy for some of the Media books. Germany puts out killer mediabooks.

• Like 1

Thanks for your help and suggestions. I have now submitted orders for both. Presume someone will contact me with regards a deposit as its my first time ordering a GB! 
I really love the Wicker Man artwork, its a bit different and this film was crying out for a decent release for Halloween. 
Yes will definaetly keep my eye out for mediabooks from Germany now I have this route!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Calum21 said:

Thanks for your help and suggestions. I have now submitted orders for both. Presume someone will contact me with regards a deposit as its my first time ordering a GB! 
I really love the Wicker Man artwork, its a bit different and this film was crying out for a decent release for Halloween. 
Yes will definaetly keep my eye out for mediabooks from Germany now I have this route!

Yes, a team member will contact you for the deposits.