IGNORED

Display cabinet

Hello.

i was wondering what type of display cabinet people use to display their beautiful DVDs/1click sets...I’ve been looking around but I’m not sure what to get...maybe a standard looking bookshelf would do.or perhaps a detolf glass cabinet or a curio display unit....the IKEA detolf looks ok but I would probably need 2 and I’m not sure how sturdy they would be in carpet..I’ve also been debating on one with glass doors and a lock,(just for display purposes) :) and I think they look cool,and/or a open concept bookshelf one or completely enclosed to keep the dust out.....I’m not sure if I would like a tall cabinet or perhaps a short wide one.there seems to be many options out there,but I just can’t narrow it down....

it would be really cool if anyone here could share pictures of their display units to give me some ideas...

thank you

Archived