IGNORED

New kid on the block

Deearies

Hi my name is David from UK I'm new to this forum so hello to you all. I'm a big fan of collecting movies but it's only recently I've starting collecting steelbooks. I'm loving all the different designs and I'm looking for the unique ones . I'm looking to get in to a lot of groupbuys so any help would be greatly appreciated. Hope to speak to you guys soon ✌

2 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Hello and welcome David !

Feeling OK after yesterdays footy match ? 1f601.png

...anyway good to have you to here in The Asylum.

Cheers,

Nef

1f44d.png

We had an easy run to the semi I new once we played a half decent team we will crumble ??

• ★ Administrators ★

HI @Deearies welcome to Media Psychos, great that you joined our eer growing community. Take your time, look around, many things to discover here. And if you need help, just tag one of the Mods or Super Mods ? I hope you enjoy your stay with us and find many cool items for your collection.

Archived