• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

what does make laugh with all of this is the automatic 3 year ban by challenging the visa being cancelled xD 

he wont be doing any more oz opens for a while if that stands.

and i have to say he has brought this all on himself by doing that stupid video before leaving if he had not done that i don't think anyone would have batted an eyelid otherwise.

talk about show a red flag to a bull, those poor australians i don't blame them for kicking off after they have had severe lockdown for two years.

novak has no brains or compassion. no one is above the rules or law no matter how famous you are.

now he has learnt the hard way xD 

basil 👍

• Like 4

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

I have to agree with Helmut.

He's giving him his "booster" shot. 😄

And now the vac opposers will cry dictatorship again.

I dont think they get the concept. You can act upon your free will and you are welcome to do so but that doesnt automatically  free you from the consequences your decision entails.

To call this dictatorship is naive and immature.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I dont think they get the concept. You can act upon your free will and you are welcome to do so but that doesnt automatically  free you from the consequences your decision entails.

the other side of the coin is all world sport opens, how many may now demand you have the vaccines in order to enter.

this could be a bit of a game changer for world sports, think also likes of football that travels around alot like of champions league etc.

soon could have alot of clubs making that demand of its players, i dont think anyone has thought of the greater ramifications if they want to play/work on a global scale.

food-for.gif

• Like 3

Gestern Riders of Justice geschaut.

Wenn einer meiner Lieblingsschauspieler, Mads Mikkelsen mit Anders Thomas Jensen zusammenarbeitet, 

kommt immer außergewöhnliches raus (siehe Flickering Lights, Adams Äpfel, Dänische Delikatessen)

Wie dieser Film die Themen, Verlust, Trauer, Thriller, Action und Schmetterlingseffekt zu einem homogenen,

packenden, teils schwarzhumorigen, ergreifenden und nachwirkenden Ganzen verbindet ist schlicht genial.

Getragen von einem tollen Schauspielensemble, die ihren gut geschriebenen Charakteren die nötige Tiefe

geben, ist man stets gebannter Zuschauer und fiebert, lacht und fühlt mit den Protagonisten.

Ein Must See.

9/10 Punkten

Edited by hal56
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, hal56 said:

I very much agree.

I've already seen many comments calling us a "police state" and living under a dictatorship.

What troubles me the most is Djokovic's decision to go out whilst positive and interact with fans.

I imagine it's also a bit frustrating for many fans of the sport that something meant to be an entertainment/escape for people has now turned into a highly politicised affair.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 2