IGNORED

Hello Everyone!

ceroxylon

Hello everyone,

I'm from Singapore, and I just signed up for an account on Media Psychos yesterday, so I thought I'd do a short introduction of myself. I started off collecting movie art books (especially those from the Marvel Cinematic Universe - really like those beautifully illustrated slipcovers), so steelbook collecting is really new to me. However, I can understand why those who are into this hobby enjoy it so much - the quality and design of a steelbook far exceeds that of a regular Blu-Ray package. I like the attention and detail paid by most of the steelbook companies to ensuring that each and every copy of a slip/steelbook is in excellent condition, something that is rather hard to find in other collectibles these days. Initially, I would just buy a steelbook here and there from my local entertainment store, but after getting a copy of The Revenant leather slip by Manta Lab, my interest in this hobby really deepened.

Apart from art books and steelbooks, I enjoy collecting other types of movie memorabilia too, such as cinema giveaways. I also dabble a bit in other areas, including Hot Toys figures and Cosbabies (collecting a bit of everything probably means I collect nothing, haha!) Finally, my other hobbies include reading about science and history, as well as travelling and learning about other countries.

It is a pleasure to meet all of you, and I look forward to obtaining some nice steelbooks in the near future!

ceroxylon

• ★ Administrators ★

Welcome @ceroxylon great that you deceided to join. You're certainly at the right place to find some more cool stuff for your collection. And the site is not only about Steelbooks but so much more.

We also have members from all around the world so that's something nice too ? I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived