IGNORED

Manta Lab The Dark Knight (Manta Lab) GB Questions

• ★ Administrators ★

Badge-Cypheria078.thumb.png.3aeab931b33c84517068fd4deeb286ba.pngGKadminBadge.thumb.jpg.745328fcaf69cf12ef337e0b15c5b55b.jpgimage.png.aee8e601f906e0e3213e5a3933507d04.pngimage.png.c2f9f895b83f67cad988422253afd381.png

Group Buy here!

Group Buy Participation List here (only accessible for participants of this GB).

Release Topic Here.

In this topic all the information concering this GB will be posted. If you have joined this GB make sure you follow this topic and keep an eye out for important information like when payment is starting.

Any questions concerning this GB should be asked in this Topic. Please also tag the staff member/s in charge of the GB (see icons at the top of this post) when you have a question.

To learn how to use the new group buy system, please check out:
IMPORTANT : GB Participation Modification

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
47 minutes ago, JimCheese said:

I was wondering when the VET payment link is going to go up?  I'm going up camp this weekend and won't have reception, so I don't want to miss it.

I'm not sure but it may be later today or tomorrow.  Send me a PM regarding your schedule and it won't be an issue.

Gary

• Like 4

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy