Open Club  ·  64 members  ·  Free

"Shaken, Not Stirred"
IGNORED

Top Bond soundtracks and songs

R1s1ngs0n

Nice list!

It's hard for me to compose a Top 10.

When it comes to Bond themes/songs, my Top 5 would probably be:

1. On Her Majesty's Secret Service (always thought this could've been an alternate, darker Bond theme)

2. Goldfinger (Shirley Bassey, nothing more needs to be said)

3. Skyfall (yeah, I know, but I really like this one because it sounds like an old-school Bond theme)

4. A View to a Kill

5. Thunderball (Tom Jones, the male equivalent of Shirley Bassey)

Favourite soundtracks would definitely be the ones for On Her Majesty's Secret Service (with the main theme, Over & Out and Ski Chase being highlights), Goldfinger, You Only Live Twice, and maybe The Man With The Golden Gun (once again, the themes that play for the opening and closing sequences are highlights).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I've always thought the Bond themes for Dalton's movies were underrated.

I really enjoy "The Living Daylights" by A-ha and "License To Kill" by Gladys Knight.

Never liked Licence To Kill. I remember when I first heard its opening chords, I immediately thought to myself ‘what a blatant Goldfinger rip-off’. Not to take away from Gladys Knight’s powerful performance, but along with the cheesefest that is For Your Eyes Only, it’s the weakest of the 80s Bond themes.

• Like 2

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy