Open Club  ·  39 members  ·  Free

Star Trek Club
IGNORED

Favorite Shows and Movies!

InfiniteDoors

1 hour ago, hansreinhardt said:

Now here's how I think I'd rank the shows... The Next Generation is my favorite, but DS9's a straight up masterpiece. Voyager was my favorite as a kid, but now that I'm older I have a hard time looking past some of its flaws (for example, Year of Hell really should've been an entire season, as originally planned)

Continually blown away by Strange New Worlds. It's perfectly cast, and hearkens back to the episodic storytelling that worked so well in TOS and TNG. Absolutely love it. That musical episode still lives in my head rent free, and I don't typically like musicals. 

• Deep Space Nine
  • The Next Generation
  • Strange New Worlds
  • Picard (S3)
  • Voyager
  • Lower Decks
  • Enterprise
  • The Original Series
  • Picard (S1-S2)
  • Discovery
  • The Animated Series

I'm really not sure where to rank Prodigy—I haven't finished it yet.

64f5cf28d01e6832b239a488a33c6323.gif.4acd90f33351ca2b050b0cca8d5c1204.gif

Prodigy's entire first season is on Netflix, get on it!

I think I ranked the shows on an earlier post, but that was before Picard S3 came out so I'll do it again.

1. Deep Space Nine

2. The Next Generation

3. Voyager

4. Enterprise

5. The Original Series/The Animated Series

6. Prodigy

7. Strange New Worlds

8. Picard

9. Discovery

10. Lower Decks

11. Short Treks

12. Very Short Treks

Okay yeah, looking back at my older ranking, it looks like Picard jumped up a few spots on the sole basis of being pandered to in Season 3.

• Like 3

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy