IGNORED

The Force made me do it

The Force Awakens was my first one, so I am very late to the game. Then I had to upgrade all Star Wars movies to Steelbook, then all Jason Bourne's, Marvel, Dark Knight and a few others along the way. 

I just bought the Age of Ultron from eBay and it came with a Media Psychos cards inside. Sounds right up my alley, so here I am. 

14 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Oh buddy you got a long ways to catch up I just hope your Pockets are deep enough 1f60e.png

What type of Steelbooks do you purchase ? Are they like imports or do you stay along the USA line ?

May the Force be with you ! LOL

Take care

I stay in the USA line. Mainly trying to catch up on all the Marvel movies now. Still looking for Captain America: The First Avenger and the first Thor movie. 

Then I will have to buy all the new ones when they come out. Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Wonder Woman, Spiderman Homecoming, etc. 

• ★ Administrators ★

@Force Be i dont really remember if USA had a Cap America 1 steelbook.  I dont think so .. if not guess you will have to get Zavvis or Blufans , the latter will cost im sure.

The Thor movie , I think there was the 2nd one done in the USA ? I really dont remember , losing my mind over the amount of steels out on the market today !

Marvel is a good line to get then DC although im guessing DC will be cheaper.

Gotg 2 are going to be the kill over im sure ... the first one was top and with the 146 million they brought in on first day its incredible !!

Do you watch them or do you keep them sealed ?

Archived