IGNORED

Hello all

MrDeWit

Hey all

I'm a new member from Belgium.

After a visit to Germany I noticed how many cool special editions there were, so as a collector I ended up in this place!

I don't collect for the sake of collecting, average movies end up as a regular edition in my collection. Only movies I really like I buy as special editions.

As some other I have some trouble finding my way around here, especially the requesting of a groupbuy and the difference between a one-click deposit and the other still confuse me. Maybe someone can explain?

Kind regards!

MrDeWit

• ★ Administrators ★
28 minutes ago, MrDeWit said:

As some other I have some trouble finding my way around here, especially the requesting of a groupbuy and the difference between a one-click deposit and the other still confuse me. Maybe someone can explain?

Hi, great to have you join us. The site can be a little overwhelming at first, but if you take a little time to go through the different sections most of the stuff get's clear very fast ?

In our Group Buy section you can dind the different GB we currently offer. The open ones are easy to identify ? For some stuff we offer General Group Buys and I saw you already found one ?

A one-click deposit is for an release that has more editions inside. For example a Box with Full-Slip, Lenticular & Double Lenti. If you nonly request 1 Edition, you only have to buy the deposit for a Single Edition.

Ok great! There's also a form you van fill in your request something. This is only when there's no existing thread?

I have indeed requested a general group buy, so now I Will buy the new member deposit until they send me an invoice.

So far, so good! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and thanks for the help extantsrevenge!

• ★ Administrators ★
19 hours ago, MrDeWit said:

Ok great! There's also a form you van fill in your request something. This is only when there's no existing thread?

I have indeed requested a general group buy, so now I Will buy the new member deposit until they send me an invoice.

So far, so good! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and thanks for the help extantsrevenge!

Yes, if you are looking for a specific item (that is not yet released) and we don't have a GB yet, you can Request one in this section.

Sounds good for the moment ? Also, if you want the attention of a specific member, it is good to tag them. For that you use the @ and start typing the name, choose name from drop down menu and if done correctly it will look like this @MrDeWit ? 

Archived