IGNORED

Where do you sell?

Stryker412

i personally cant comment as have not sold pops etc

but presuming these have been up a while now and presuming you have set a minimum price level you want for these?

if so have you considered the price you may be asking is too high?

i would suggest looking at same items on the platforms compare there prices to your own and make yours cheaper than others as one thought👍

it could be you may not be helping yourself against competition?

also bear in mind we are now just after christmas where people have spent alot of there money and credit cards are probably run upto the hilt and people dont have spare money right now either. not till pay days if any spare money bear in mind monthly pay.

plus you need to add in the cost of living crisis, here in the uk gas electric prices are thru the roof plus petrol and diesel are at an all time high.

we used to have a after market here but because people did not pay john what they owed on the sales here john stopped it dead (banned it in the end) as was more effort than worth to him i presume as well. 

i would suggest you doing what your doing but be careful you dont sell anything in mp at all or will cost you being here.

as anyone caught selling on MP get a ban here automatically

maybe some of the staff can point you to somewhere you have not thought of away from MP or advise you on where you are going wrong?

i wish you well with your endeavor to get some money back but times are generally not good at the minute 👍

basil 👍

• Like 1

Yeah I've had them up since about early Nov. I figured with Christmas coming it would be a good time to put them up. I have also heard from others on the subreddit that no one is really buying atm. My problem too is these are larger pops in a set. I really liked the set but since the Avengers Assemble connects into a circle, it makes them difficult to display properly. Also, because they are larger than normal pops, shipping them is also problematic.

No, I wasn't posting to sell them here. Really just trying to find a better place to post them to get rid of them. Facebook marketplace has been a hassle too and I won't be posting there anymore.

• Like 2

Awards