IGNORED

Spartacus

MrsXena

My favorite. First I thought what is this? My hubby bought me these blu-rays because he knows I love Roman history. He was like you want gore? I was like no. I want facts and accurancy. He was yes right. Anyway this series has won my heart,not because of the gore or sex  but because of interesting characters..especially strong women.

On 7/26/2017 at 11:57 PM, Scary Hair said:

I loved it too the loss of Andy Whitfield was tragic . The tribute at the very end of the last episode was so fitting 1f49e.png1f49e.png

Liam McIntyre had big shoues to fill for me he didn't quite manage it .

Even though I knew like we all do how the story ended I wanted it to be different .

I think it was very sad that Andy Whitfield passed away. I heard that there is a documentary on Netflix about his fight against cancer. But I don't intend to see it. Cancer is such a terrible thing.

Anyway I've kind of liked Liam McIntyre as well, I still got 3 episodes I have not seen form the last season. But I intend to see them now that I'm on holiday on August. ☺️

4 minutes ago, MrsXena said:

I think it was very sad that Andy Whitfield passed away. I heard that there is a documentary on Netflix about his fight against cancer. But I don't intend to see it. Cancer is such a terrible thing.

Anyway I've kind of liked Liam McIntyre as well, I still got 3 episodes I have not seen form the last season. But I intend to see them now that I'm on holiday on August. 263a.png

Every one hoped he would recover thats why the filming of Gods of The Arena the prequel happened to aid his recovery and recuperation . However well ??.

The thing I liked the most no matter how tragic every character had an ending . It was an ending ending with no ambiguity about it .

14 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Every one hoped he would recover thats why the filming of Gods of The Arena the prequel happened to aid his recovery and recuperation . However well 1f622.png1f622.png.

The thing I liked the most no matter how tragic every character had an ending . It was an ending ending with no ambiguity about it .

Oh, I didn't know that thanks @Scary Hair for the information.

@MrsXena

Years ago I was randomly watching a UK effot of daytime morning TV show. 

John Hannha was on discussing Sparticus amonst other things . I had no idea Andy Whitfield was ill a that point . He was starting to film just after that interview . Everything at that point was positive for Andy Whitfield and his family .

Then the next thing the press statement about Liam McIntyre taking over .

The show it's self I dont think will ever age as the production value was so high .

Archived